Riker Imagine

You heard Riker quietly, get out of bed. You were still so tired, that you didn’t know if it were a dream or not. You continued hearing his footsteps, heading toward the closet. It slid open, as he sifted through the clothes. He grabbed a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. He walked to you, kissing your forehead. “Hey, I’m heading to set Sarah. Good morning,” he whispered quietly into your ear. You mumbled something that made no sense, still tired. He chuckled, and walked out closing the door. You turned over, squinting, and looked at the clock. It was 30 minutes before he usually even got up! ‘What was that all about?’ you wondered. However, it was still way to early, and you ignored it, falling back asleep.

You awoke again, rubbing your eyes. You looked at the clock, ah, much better. It was a quarter to ten! You almost looked away, when you noticed something on the end table. You picked it up, eyeing the little yellow sticky note that read ‘Dear Sarah, you looked so beautiful this morning. I’ll see you later. P.S., you have little surprises all over the house. Try looking for them! -Riker. You smiled at how sweet and cute he was. That is the best way to wake up in a good mood! You grabbed the note, placing it into a special book that you kept. Still smiling you walked to the bathroom, preparing to get ready for the day.

Again, you were about to walk into the bathroom, until you saw another sticky note on the door.  ’I miss you already babe. Love the bed head hair by the way  :) -Riker.’ You started laughing incredibly loud. ‘He is so amazing!’ you thought to yourself. You took the note, running back into your room, and placed it into the book. You decided you might as well take the book with you, since you didn’t know how many of them were left around the house. You walked back into the bathroom, fixing your hair. When you were done with that, you opened the little drawer filled with your makeup, in search of foundation. You found it, with another note attached. ‘You don’t even need that! You’re just as beautiful without it! - Riker.’ You took the note, once again, placing it into the book. You grabbed the foundation, putting in on anyway. You were getting ready to grab your eyeliner from the back of the drawer, when you noticed the other note. ‘I knew you were going to put it on anyway…’ You couldn’t escape the giggle that escaped your lips. 

After finishing your makeup, hair, and your outfit, you ran downstairs, getting ready for some breakfast. You always ate cereal, so you opened the cabinet. On your favorite box, there was a sticky note that read, ‘Don’t eat it! Go outback, on the patio -Riker.’ You smiled, putting the box down, walking to the back door. Riker was sitting there with a homemade breakfast on the table, waiting. “I thought you were on set! Liar!” you yelled, jumping into his arms. “Surprise!” he said kissing you. Riker pulled out the chair for you, fixing you a plate. “Mmm this is good!” you exclaimed. “Thanks baby!” he said, looking satisfied. 

After breakfast, you and Riker were too full to move, so you watched movies and cuddle all day :)