Riker Imagine

Riker was currently at rehearsal, and you were sitting at home, getting ready to fix dinner. Sighing, you reluctantly pulled yourself from the couch, walking into the kitchen. As soon as you got in, you heard your phone ringing, so you raced as fast as you could to get it. You picked up the phone, listening to Riker’s voice, “Hey Mirah, don’t fix dinner yet!” he yelled. “Ok- wait. How did you know I was getting ready to fix dinner? And why can’t I fix dinner?” you asked him, waiting curiously for his answer. “It’s a surprise! Get ready okay? Just get ready before i get home!” he said trying to hurry. “Okay then…” you say, sounding suspicious. You hung up the phone racing to get ready. You did your hair, makeup, and put on a cute, blue dress; Riker’s favorite color. 

Just as you finished putting on your sandals, you heard Riker at the door. “I’m home!” he yelled up the stairs. You sprinted down, showing off your dress to him. “Perfect as usual,” he said kissing you. He grabbed your hand, leading you toward the car. “So where are we going then?” you asked. “Still a surprise!” he smiled over at you. “When am I allowed to know?” you said, the curiously getting the best of you. “Uh, when we get there,” he said, as if it were that obvious. You sighed, knowing that he wouldn’t even give you any hints. 

Riker eventually pulled up into to the front of a fancy restaurant. “Surprise number 1!” he said running towards your side of the car, opening your door up. “Wait, there’s more? Riker, what’s the special occasion, seriously. You know you don’t have to do this,” you told him. “I know, I just like making my lady happy!” he smiled at you. “You are so sweet! But you know, it doesn’t matter where we are, because you always make me happy!” you said right back at him. “Shh, don’t ruin it!” he teased. You rolled your eyes playfully, walking hand-in-hand toward the restaurant. You both went right in, and without even having to wait, someone led you to a table. “Did you set all this up?” you asked him. “Yep,” he responded back, smiling at you. “Wow, you really go all out huh?” you said amazed. “Sure do,” he said pulling your chair out for you. 

You were in the middle of dinner, and you were having so much fun with Riker. After you both finished, Riker stood up. “Everyone, I have something to ask my beautiful girlfriend Mirah, here!” he said proudly. You looked up at him, shocked. ‘What is he doing?’ you thought to yourself. You watched, as he kept going on with his speech. “Mirah, I love you so much, and I don’t think I could ever feel the same about anyone else. I’ve known since the first day I met you, and I couldn’t wait for this moment!” he said, getting on to one knee. By this point, you had tears welling up in your eyes. “Mirah, will you marry me?” he finished. You paused, speechless. After a few seconds, you jumped into his arms, “Yes! Of course Riker!” you yelled. He scooted you back, grabbing your finger, placing the beautiful ring on it. “It’s beautiful Rike, thank you!” you said pulling him in for a kiss. You hadn’t noticed, but the whole restaurant, had started clapping and whistling. 

Still completely in shock, you couldn’t stop smiling. Riker, being the gentleman that he is, opened your door for you again. But before he closed it, he leaned in giving you a kiss. “There’s one more place left,” he whispered into your ear. “How could there possible be more?” you asked surprised. He shrugged his shoulders, walking to the drivers seat. The whole ride there, you watched him, smiling. He would look over at you, and do the same back. “My cheeks hurt from smiling so much,” you said honestly. He laughed, before adding, “Mine too!” You hadn’t even notice the car stop until he told you, that you were there. 

You looked out the window, seeing a beautiful beach. “I thought this would be the perfect end to the day,” he stated. “This is amazing!” you told him. You and Riker took a late night stroll through the beach, looking at the starry sky. Eventually you stopped when you noticed Riker pulling something out of his pocket. He grabbed his phone, “I thought we should capture this moment,” he said adorably. “Perfect idea!” you told him. He got to the camera, and you both smiled. He turned his phone over, taking a look at the picture. “I love it,” he said quietly. He took your hand in his, showing off your ring, “Here, let’s get a picture of this!” he said excitedly. He got to the camera again, taking a picture of your interlocked hands. “Looks good,” you smiled up at him. After looking at the picture, he posted it on twitter, telling everyone about the engagement. 

He put the phone back, finishing up your walk at the beach. “I don’t think today could get any better than this,” you mumbled honestly. “I know, happily ever after right?” he said.