Ross Imagine

You were laying next to Ross in bed wide awake. You had a hard time falling asleep, and then you just woke up again. You sat there for awhile and just counted the swirls on the ceiling, when you heard Ross. “Are you awake?” he asked. “Yeah… wait. Why are you awake?” you asked right back. “Couldn’t sleep,” he replied back as he grabbed your waist and scooted you closer to him. “Yeah, same here,” you sighed. “You wanna go outback and lay on those patio chairs? We can look at the stars. It might help us fall asleep,” he suggested. “Yeah. That would be perfect,” you smiled back.

Ross got up, grabbed your hand, and led you downstairs and outside. He grabbed two patio chairs and put them up side by side. “Here you go my lady!” he smiled. “Thank you sir,” you giggled back at him. You gave Ross a kiss on the cheek and turned your head, looking toward the stars. You closed your eyes and felt the nice breeze come through. It was quiet for a few minutes until you heard the patio chair squeaking as Ross must have been getting up. Your eyes shot opened, and you turned your head toward him.

You couldn’t believe what you saw. Ross was on one knee, waiting for you. You could feel the tears already stinging your eyes. You sat up when Ross said, “I have something I need to ask you Brinay.” “Umm… O-okay,” you stuttered nervously. Ross pulled a little box out of his pocket, and looked up at you. “I have always loved you. And I never wanna be with anyone else. Ever. You and me are perfect together. It would make me the happiest man- scratch that- the happiest person on Earth, if you would marry me,” he said finishing and smiling up at you. By then, you were already completely teary eyed. You leaned in, and kissed him, and when you pulled back, you smiled up at him and said, “Yes. Of course I will!” He grabbed the ring out of the box and placed it on your finger.

Ross grabbed your hand and led you upstairs. You both were so happy, and you couldn’t stop smiling. You wanted this feeling to last forever. Ross pulled you into bed, and you scooted closer to him. You really didn’t want to fall asleep, but your eyes begged to differ. They were stinging from all the crying you did earlier, but you didn’t mind. Not one bit! You closed your eyes and laid your head on his chest, slowly falling asleep. “Goodnight Beautiful. I’ll see you in the morning,” he whispered.