Ross Imagine

"Cuddle me!" he begs, pulling you back into the bed. "I’ll be back in just a second!" you giggle, playfully rolling your eyes. You walk off to the restroom, finishing up. You climb back into the warm bed, and his hands are already at your sides, pulling you as close as you can get. "Why are you so needy today?" you tease, your smile getting brighter. You weren’t going to admit it, but you actually really loved this. Just staying in bed today with him, relaxing. "I’m leaving for tour in less than a week. I just want to spend time with you first…" he sighs, as you bury your head into the crook of his neck. His hands reach for your dark hair, playing with a few strands. "I’ll miss this," you say, looking up at him with your watery light green eyes. "I’ll only be gone for a few months… but I’ll miss this too," he says, rubbing circles into your back. 

You lay there for what seems like an eternity, just staring into his brown eyes. You didn’t want to be anywhere else, just here was perfect. “At least you’ll have something to take your mind off of missing me,” you say quietly. “I’ll probably be thinking about you every second,” you sigh. “I may be busy, but I won’t just forget. I’ll probably be upstage and forget all the lyrics because I’m thinking about you,” he chuckles, cupping the side of your face. You laugh, leaning more into him. “Promise to call me everyday?” you whisper, your eyes pleading with him. “Of course, and Skype,” he reminds you. “I love you,” you mumble. He kisses your forehead, “I love you too beautiful.” You both fall asleep in each others arms, slowly but surely.