Rocky Imagine

You’ve been waiting for this day for over 3 months, and you were so excited it was finally here! Today was the day you and Rocky left for vacation! You were both going to Puerto Rico for a whole week before Rocky left on tour. There were so many things there that you and Rocky planned on doing! This whole week would be about spending time with your amazing boyfriend and having fun, and of course relaxing! You were so excited, that you had your bag packed and ready to go 2 weeks before hand! Rocky liked to do everything last minute, so he was scrambling around, grabbing all of his things.

After getting everything packed and into the car, you both hopped in and headed for the airport. You and Rocky had the music on full blast listening to one of his favorite songs; thrift shop. You watched as he rapped every word, and couldn’t help but laugh at how cute he was! He couldn’t stop smiling the whole way there.

The airplane ride was a different story however. You were so uncomfortable in the squished seats. You leaned on Rocky’s shoulder and snuggled him until you were finally there. “What are we going to do first?” he asked. “Mmmmm sleep probably,” you mumbled looking up at him. “What?! No! You can’t go to Puerto Rico and just sleep! C’mon, there’s tons of stuff to do here! We gotta live it up baby!” he said throwing up his arms. You started laughing at the incredulous expression on his face, and walked out of the airport grabbing his hand.

When you arrived at the hotel, you were left breathless! It was absolutely beautiful, and it was right near the beach! Maybe Rocky was right, you can’t get to Puerto Rico and not go explore first! “Hey Cass, I think we should go to the beach!” he yelled. “Deal!” you replied back smiling.  You went into your beautiful room and searched for your bathing suit. You ran to the bathroom, trying to beat Rocky there first. “Hey, no fair!” he said laughing. You hurried and got dressed; put up your hair, and meanwhile, Rocky was still banging on the door. You opened it and watched as he took a step back and looked you up and down. “Wow you look so sexy Cass,” he said still staring. “Thanks my handsome man!’ you replied giggling.

After Rocky was ready, you both headed out the door. As you were walking down a pathway to enter the beach, you felt Rocky come up behind you and picking you up. He carried you all the way down near the water, being so sweet and romantic. He leaned in and gave you a kiss, and then did something you didn’t expect. He suddenly let go, dropping you into the water. After resurfacing, and wiping your eyes, you saw Rocky waiting there and laughing. You ran to him and tried to push him into the water too. “Hey hey hey! Okay! You win!” he said. You smirked at him and replied, “I always do!”

The rest of your day was spent splashing in the water with Rocky, while he tried to teach you how to surf. The rest of the week was just as amazing! You had so much fun, and tried to visit as many places as you could in your short time there. You and Rocky had never felt happier!