Riker Imagine

You had been on tour with R5 for a month, and although you had fun with Riker, you were started getting annoyed, and you missed home. You and him had been cramped together for so long on the bus, and then most of the time, he was sleeping or getting ready for concerts. When you did get to spend time with him, he was always talking about what he should do for the next show, or ‘R5 this’. You loved supporting him, and being there for him, but sometimes it would be nice to just talk about something else. You also just missed being home, and the swimming pool! You were always way to busy on tour, and couldn’t even do the one thing that made you happy!

You couldn’t help but get a little sad, but you sighed, trying to shrug it off. You didn’t wanna make this whole thing about you, you were just a little homesick. Riker looked over at you, sensing something was wrong. “Everything okay over there?” he asked. “Yeah, I’m fine,” you replied, grabbing your phone, trying to  change the subject. “It doesn’t look that way…” he said quietly. “I’m just a little tired,” you mumbled, getting up to lay in your bunk. You grabbed the covers, laying in fetal position, cuddling your pillow. Riker soon followed, scooting you over, to lay right beside you. He took the pillow from you, putting it under his head. He moved closer to you, replacing the pillow anyway. “Are you sure your feeling alright? Is it something I did?” he asked you, stroking your hair. ‘I’m sure. I’m just really tired, like I already said,” you replied back, turning to face away from him. You heard him sigh, but knew that he wouldn’t push you about it for now. He laid with you, his hands around your waist. 

The past few days went much the same. He could tell there was something wrong, but every time he asked, you got mad and dodged his questions. You didn’t mean to be hateful toward him, but you were just really frustrated. You didn’t want him to think that you hated being with him, so you just decided to suck it up, and finish the tour. As more days went by, you and Riker talked less, even though you were together most of the time. Stormie even tried talking to you about what was going on, but being stubborn, you wouldn’t budge. Two weeks went by, and finally, you couldn’t take it anymore. You threw your phone onto the ground, looking incredibly mad. “What’s wrong?” he asked, not expecting an answer. “I can’t take this anymore! I hate being on this bus all the time, and whenever we talk, its always about R5! I thought this would be fun being with you, but it’s harder here than what I thought it was going to be…” you trailed off. He looked at you with a pained expression on his face. “I’m really sorry Riker. I really wanted to spend time with you, but I just can’t do this anymore. I want to go home,” you say sadly to him. “Is it because something I did? I promise I can fix this, I’ll do whatever it takes! I’m sorry,” he said trying to rush everything out. “No, it’s not your fault. It’s no one’s fault. I know that being on tour, and playing tons of shows can be hard, and I understand that your excited and want to talk about it, but this isn’t for me. Normally, I would be at home right now missing you, but at least every time we were together, we got along, and we were happy. I think it’s better if I leave, that way we actually have a chance to miss each other again,” you said honestly. 

Riker was extremely hurt, but he knew what you meant. He would do anything to see you smile, so he helped you pack your bags for the plane ride home. You had explained everything that you had been feeling for the past month and a half, and he understood. He didn’t want you to go, but he didn’t want you to be sad either. He went with you to the airport, and squeezed you in for a hug, until it hurt. “It’s gonna be weird not having you with me anymore. I’m gonna miss you MaKenna. It won’t be the same…” he said sadly. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you upset, that’s the last thing I was trying to do. I just feel so homesick, and I don’t think I can handle this,” you finished, giving him a kiss. He held you for as long as he could, telling you how much he loved you, and how he would call you everyday. Soon, it was time for you to depart, and you pulled him in for one last kiss goodbye. You walked, but suddenly stopped, turning around. You ran back to him, hugging him for one more second. “The first goodbye wasn’t enough,” you said. “I love you, MaKenna. Always. Whether your here, or not,” he said finally letting go. You turned around, walking back, this time for good. You took one last glance at Riker, before leaving. He smiled at you, but you still could see the sadness in his face. You would miss him so much, but ‘this is a good thing!’ you said to yourself.