Riker Imagine Part 7

Today you were taking Ryder and Reagan on a boat ride. Since Readan wasn’t here just quite yet, you wanted to take the kids do do something really fun. “Reag, come here so I can get you dressed,” you called for her. You had already picked out Ryder’s clothes, and he raced down the stairs dressed. Reagan didn’t want to listen, “Reagan get over here now! Or we are not going on the big girl boat!” you shouted. She put on her best pout pace, “Fine,” she said, stomping all the way over to you. You got her dressed, putting her hair into a pony tail. Riker came down the stairs, all ready to go. “Just in time babe! Now you can help me up!” you teased. He chuckled, grabbing your hand. “Whoo. That was a workout,” you muttered. He kissed your cheek, then bent down picking up Reagan. “You ready to go?” you looked over to you. You nodded, grabbing the bag. “No, let me get that,” he said, taking it from your hands. “Riker, it isn’t even that heavy,” you said, playfully rolling your eyes. “Just don’t worry, I got it,” he smirked. You looked over to your son, sitting on the couch, “Ry, you ready to go?” you asked. He nodded, practically jumping off of the couch. 

Riker helped Ryder and Reagan onto the boat, and you grabbed the life jackets. Ryder rolled his eyes, “Mommy do I really have to wear this?” he asked. “Yes you really do,” you told him. “Hey Ry, do you want to sit over here with me? Maybe I’ll let you steer!” he said excitedly. Ryder ran over to him, sitting on his lap. You picked up Reagan, placing her right beside you. You put your arm around her, holding her tightly. It was a pretty big boat, and it was all a nice caged in area. Riker got the boat to start moving, and Reagan squealed form excitement. “Whoa!” she exclaimed. You took out your phone, snapping a picture of Riker and Ryder. “You two are so cute!” you giggled. “My turn my turn!” Reagan yelled. You picked her up, placing her on Riker’s lap as well. You stepped back, taking another picture. “This one’s my favorite!” you said, showing all of them.

You took Reagan back to her seat, showing her all the little fishy’s in the water. Ryder came over to look too, and even he was amazed. “Whoa, mommy look at all those one’s!” he pointed. “That’s a school of fish. They all travel together,” you explained. He watched in amazement, Reagan engulfed as well. Every time a school of fish went by, she would look over to you, laughing. They couldn’t stop watching, and pretty soon Ryder noticed the big fish jumping in and out of the water. They did the same for about ten minutes, then Ryder complained of how hungry he was. “Good thing I brought food,” you mumbled. You grabbed both of them a sandwich, which they ate gratefully. Riker took Reagan, setting her on his lap. “You having fun baby?” he asked, holding her close. Her little face lit up, and she nodded. He kissed her forehead, turning off of the boat.

He picked her up, walking over to where you and Ryder where. “You having fun Kayla?” he asked. “Sure am! It’s so nice out here! Not to mention, they both love fish,” you giggled. “We should do this again when Readan’s here,” he suggested. “Maybe when he’s a little older,” you said, chuckling. Riker leaned in, kissing you. Reagan waited patiently, but finally she had enough. She pushed you and Riker apart, before yelling, “Ew daddy. Ew mommy!” Riker pulled back, after placing a small kiss on your belly. He out his arm around you, rubbing your back. Ryder was especially preoccupied, looking at all the birds, turtles, and land. 

The rest of the time was spent much the same. You watched Ryder and Reagan’s excited little faces, looking all around them. By the time you got in the car, Reag was sleeping on Riker’s shoulder, and Ryder was exhausted. He fell asleep on the way home, and Riker carried him inside. You grabbed Reagan, picking her up gently. You laid her into bed, kissing her goodnight. Riker said goodnight to Ryder, and then you switched. You went over to Ryder’s room, and he went into Reagan’s. When you were finished, you and Riker headed to your room. “I’m so tired,” you mumbled. “Me too,” he replied. You gave him a quick kiss, before cuddling into his chest. “Night Riker, love you,” you said tiredly. “Night Kayla. I love you too! And little Readen,” he said, rubbing circles on to your stomach. You smiled, drifting off to sleep.