Riker Imagine

Okay, so this imagine I thought of when I heard the song Bones, by Ginny Blackmore. You’ll understand this alot better, once you’ve heard the song! Trust me, It’s so good! Anyway, I hope you love this!

You fell asleep waiting for Riker to get home. You played your music as loud as you could, trying to wake yourself up, but you couldn’t anymore. About ten minutes later, Riker got home. He threw his shoes off, searching the house to find you. He went into the bedroom, catching the sight of you sleeping peacefully. ‘Bones by Ginny Blackmore’ was playing on repeat, and Riker crept into bed with you. ‘♫ Hey girl, you’re the prettiest thing my heart has ever known. Come and lay your bones down with me♫.’ He listened to the music, while grabbing your waist, pulling you closer. He breathed in your beautiful, fruity scent, stroking your hair. He smiled, loving the way different facial expressions crossed your face when you slept. You squirmed around, turning so you were facing away from him. He sighed, pulling the covers over and going to sleep. 

You awoke the next morning, unaware that you even fell asleep. You looked over to Riker who was snoring soundly in your ear. You knew it would be almost time for him to get up and go to rehearsal, and it sucks how this was the only time you could “spend together.” This was the only time you were really with him, and then he would be gone again. You got up, fixing him breakfast. In about 15 minutes, you heard heavy footsteps thumping down the stairs. Riker came in, taking a seat onto the counter. “Good morning,” he whispered. The corners of your mouth twisted up into a smile, loving his sexy morning voice. “Nice to see you too,” you giggled. “You’re the most beautiful girl, you know that?” he whispered, stroking the side of you’re face. You blushed, “Thanks.” “I mean that. I don’t know what I would do without you Ariel,” he said quietly. “I don’t know what I would do without you Riker. You’re my everything! I just wish I could see you more…” you commented. His smile faltered, knowing that it made you upset. “That’s why I called the day off. I miss spending time with you baby,” he said, kissing you. You kissed back, until you both pulled back for air. 

"How about we have a nice day in today? Then maybe go to dinner?" he suggested. "That sounds great Riker. I love days like these!" you exclaimed. He chuckled, "Good!" You ate breakfast, sitting as close to him as you could. You were going to make this day the best day off ever. Riker went off to use the restroom, so you took this as a great opportunity to put in his favorite movie; ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love.’ You sat on the couch waiting for him, and when he came in, a smile broke out. Let’s face it, this boy was always smiling, and you loved that about him. He jumped on the couch beside you, eager to hold you so close. His arm was around your waist, and you laid your head on his shoulder. You laughed at all the funny parts, but Riker was focusing on you. He watched, and listened to the sound of your beautiful laugh. 

After the movie was already over, you had the idea to go walking around town. It was the most amazing time of the year, it felt perfectly outside. You walked around for hours, looking and exploring everything. You found a couple of really cool abandoned houses, and decided to check those out. Riker usually gave up within minutes, and screamed when he saw the spiders walking about. You chuckled, chasing after him. “I’m sorry, I just hate spiders,” he said lowly. You giggled, “I know. I think it’s cute,” you admitted. He smiled, intertwining your fingers together. You continued walking for another few hours, but finally your feet were sore, and you both decided it was time to go home. “Go get ready,” Riker said, motioning to the upstairs. “For what?” you asked curiously. “Dinner remember,” he chuckled. You nodded, remembering the plans you had.

You came down the stairs, completely ready. You decided to get dressed up, something you knew Riker would love. You were right, because when he first saw you coming downstairs, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. You twirled around for him, and he gave you an approving look. “You look beautiful as always,” he commented. “Thanks babe. You look handsome as usual,” you said, kissing him on the cheek. He then ushered you to the car, driving off to eat. You both wanted someplace simple, so you just went to Chinese. After you to ate, you loaded up into the car. “I think we should go to the beach…” you commented. You glanced over, watching another smile turn the corners of is lips. “I think that’s a great idea,” he said. 

You got there, and you both took a seat, watching the sunset. “I love days like these too. Just being with you… I know I’m not always around, and I’m sorry. I wish I could be. I promise I’ll always make it up to you though. I would do anything for you Ariel. And I mean that. You’re the only person I ever envisioned myself being with forever, and I want it to stay that way,” he finished. He looked to you, seeking some kind of emotion. Tears were prickling your eyes, but you blinked them away. “I understand why you’re away all the time though, and it’s okay. Because that makes moments like these so special. I love you so much Rike,” you said kissing him. You had meant what you said, because this moment was special and perfect. But if you got to do it all of the time, it might not be so special anymore, and he understood what you meant. Times like these were the best, and it was the perfect end to the perfect day.