Rocky Imagine (My Favorite)

You and Rocky had just gotten off the plane, and landed in New York. You had so many to-do things on your list, but the main was was walking through Central Park. You had seen so many amazing pictures there, and you couldn’t wait to see everything. It was extremely hectic in New York City, so Rocky made sure you stayed beside him the whole time, tightening his grip on your waist. You eventually found your way to the hotel, which was beautiful by the way. It was so huge, you couldn’t believe there could even be buildings that tall! Although you desperately wanted to stay awake and explore right now, jet lag was taking it’s toll on you. “I think we should take a nap,” you said, pulling him onto the bed. “I think so too,” he said, resting his head onto your chest. In no time, he was already asleep. You listened to his breathing, which was somewhat relaxing. You drifted off to sleep, thinking about all the amazing things you were going to do in New York. 

You woke up, freezing might I add. You sat up, trying to spot Rocky, finding him no where. You saw the bathroom light was lit though, and heard the shower running. You sighed, getting up. You were going to have a fun-filled night tonight, so you went ahead and picked out some clothes to wear. You found a large mirror nearby, and started on your makeup and hair. You were finishing your last touches, when you heard the shower turn off. Rocky came out, dressed in only a towel. Your eyes lingered for a few moments, but looked away when he noticed.. He smirked, leaving you breathless. “Cheeky bastard,” you mumbled, giggling. “You know it!” he said, grabbing his clothes. He went to change, and you grabbed your clothes as well. While he was busy, you figured you might as well just change in the room. You smoothed out your dress, waiting for Rocky. You straightened up when he came out of the bathroom, watching as his eyes went wide. “Do you like it?” you asked sweetly. “Yeah, it looks good,” he said, not being able to resist kissing you. You kissed him back for a long while, but pulled away, teasing him. “Let’s go do something fun now,” you suggested. “We were doing something fun,” he smiled. You playfully rolled your eyes, getting up, “You know what I meant.” 

You left the hotel, eager to find something good to eat. The one best thing about New York, was that there are buildings, restaurants, and shops everywhere! You walked around, eventually finding a cute little Pizza Place. “We should go in there,” you said, pointing. He followed you in, picking a window seat. You ordered your food, eyeing everyone’s delicious pizza! While you were waiting, you both made small talk about all the things you wanted to do, and then you would point outside to the pretty buildings. Your food got there shortly, and it was probably the best pizza you ever had. The cheese was piled on top, making your mouth water. You were so full by the time you left the Pizzeria, so Rocky had the idea of walking it off. 

He hailed a taxi, letting you in first. “Central Park,” he told the driver. Your face lit up, like a kid on Christmas morning. He scooted closer to you, pointing out the window to the many people and buildings. You both would take turns finding something interesting. Traffic was terrible, but you really didn’t mind. Soon enough, you were there. You looked out at all the water, lights, and it was completely beautiful. It was starting to get dark, and the lights that were hung around the bridge, illuminated the water. The whole scene was incredibly, so you decided to get out your camera and take some pictures. You and Rocky walked around forever, looking closely at everything. You stopped for a break, pulling his shirt so he would be closer. “This is amazing,” you whispered, brushing your lips against his. “I know it is,” he said, kissing you. You kissed passionately, never wanting the moment to end. But when it did, you felt just as amazing. An older man with a camera walked toward both of you, showing you the picture he had just gotten of you too. “I hope you don’t mind, I just thought it would be a good memory for you to keep,” he said. “Wow, that’s amazing. I love the picture, it’s beautiful,” you breathed, and Rocky just smiled. You gave the man your email, and he was sending you the picture. Just then, your phone dinged, and you opened it. You saved the picture, thanking the man. 

It was dark, and after walking around New York City for hours and hours on end, your feet were killing you. You were now safely back at the hotel, once again plopping down onto the bed. Rocky opened up the big curtain in the room, looking at all the beautiful city lights. “This vacation is pretty awesome so far,” he admitted, playing with a strand of your hair. “I know, I can’t believe how amazing it is here! I love it! And I love you,” you said, giving him a quick peck on the lips. “I love you too Megan. More than anything! I’m just happy I got some time off, ‘cause I think we both needed this,” he smirked. You just smiled, turning your heard to watch the city lights. “Wanna go to the balcony?” you asked excitedly. He nodded, intertwining your fingers with his. The rest of the night was spent talking on the balcony, looking at your amazing view. You knew the rest of your vacation was going to be awesome!