Rocky Imagine

"Cass, just ignore him," Rocky said to you, pulling you away. Ross followed you both, "Really, you’re not gonna listen to what I have to say?" You sniffled, looking away from him. You had just told Ross that you and Rocky were dating, and he didn’t take it very well. You had been friends with Ross for awhile, and you didn’t tell him that you and Rocky had been hanging out. You started to fall for him, and you couldn’t control it. Ross lashed out on you, hence the reason you were crying. "Cass, why are you dating Rocky?" he yelled. Ross had always liked you, but you didn’t feel the same way towards him, and you wanted to stay friends. "Ross, just back off okay? All your doing is making her upset!" Rocky said, pushing him back. He looked mad, his nose was scrunched up in disgust, and his lips were in a pout. "Cass, I’ve told you every single day that I liked you! I’ve done everything for you! So why would you go dating Rocky?! Typical bitch move!" he shouted, walking away. Tears were overflowing in your eyes, and you stood there, shocked, not being able to move. Ross had never called you such a name before, and you honestly didn’t think he had it in him. "Cass, don’t listen to him okay? He’s just mad now, he’ll get over it I promise," he said pulling you in for a hug. 

You stayed in Rocky’s arms, while he rubbed your back for you. It had been three days, and you hadn’t heard anything from Ross. He was still mad. You’d been non-stop crying, and you felt bad for Rocky, trying to pick up all the pieces. “He’s never going to forgive me,” you cried onto his chest. “Yes he will, he just needs a little while… And why would you still want to be friends with him after what he called you? You deserve a lot better than that Cassie,” he said quietly. You sniffled, “I don’t know… I’ve just always been friends with him, and I let him down. But I can’t help that I love you, I can’t just change because he wants me too!” you said rationalizing. “I know that, but he doesn’t. He’ll find a girl that loves him someday, and then I think he’ll forgive you,” he said honestly. “Yeah, but how long will that be?!” you said crying even more. “I have no one anymore!” you said hiding your face. “Hey! Uh, last time I checked, you had me!” he teased. You smiled at him, “Yeah, I know. I mean friend wise, Rocky,” you said. “I can be your friend,” he said kissing you. 

It had been a month, and although Ross wouldn’t talk to you, Rocky was making you feel much better. You hung out with him, and I guess he was sort of a replacement. You hadn’t meant to fill Ross’ place, but it just happened, and you were okay with it. After all, he was the one not talking to you! Rocky took you on fun dates to get your mind off of everything, and sang you songs at night, trying to help you sleep. He was your friend, and boyfriend all in one, and you loved how amazing it felt to be with him. Rocky picked you up this morning, trying to surprise you. “Where are we going?” you asked him. “A place, duh!” he said trying to be funny. 

You pulled up to the ‘Griddle,’ which was his favorite breakfast place. “Surprise!” he said excited. “Mmm yum!” you told him, walking hand in hand inside. You smiled up at him, kissing him on the cheek. You looked in, seeing Ross in the back, sitting alone. “Uh, Rocky? Maybe we should go… Ross is here,” you whispered as quietly as you could. “I know,” was all he said. He took a seat with you, opposite from Ross. You gave him a confused look, “What’s going on?” you asked him. “I know you’ve been upset lately, and so has Ross. You guys just need to talk it out,” he said standing up. “Wait, where are you going?!” you asked, nervously. “I’ll be in the car until you are finished,” he smirked. It was completely silent, for what seemed like an hour, but finally Ross spoke up. “I’m sorry,” he said quietly, looking sad. “I shouldn’t have called you that, because I didn’t mean it. I was just really mad, and I felt betrayed to be honest,” he said finishing. He looked up at you, waiting for you to respond. I’m really sorry too Ross. I never meant to hurt you either, but I can’t help who I fell for. I love him, and I can’t change the way I feel,” you said waiting for him to be angry again. You could have sworn he was going to get mad, but instead, he looked at you with sad eyes. “I know that. I’m still upset, but I can’t lose you completely. I know that you love him, but it doesn’t make it any easier,” he admitted. 

"It will get easier though. I promise. You’ll find that girl someday, the one that makes you question all of this craziness," you said, trying to cheer him up. He gave a small smile, "Yeah I hope so," he said. You leaned in for a hug, and he held you tight. "I’m still really sorry for what I said," he mumbled. "It’s okay, really. Don’t worry about it," you said. You pulled away, "So we’re okay now?" he asked. "Of course," you replied. You stood up, waiting to go get Rocky. "I’ll be back," you said to him. Rocky rolled down the window, "Everything go okay? No body’s hurt right? You didn’t murder each other?" he teased. You rolled your eyes playfully, "No, nobody died," you giggled. "Oh good, wouldn’t want that," he said laughing. "Can we go back inside now?" you asked him. He got out of the car, walking back inside. He took a seat next to you, "Well, I’m hungry," he said, breaking the silence. "Me too!" Ross pitched in. 

You all got along, and had a wonderful breakfast together. It felt whole, not just having Rocky there, but Ross too. You hadn’t realized exactly how nice it would be to all be together. You knew it couldn’t always be like this, but your glad they could still be civil to each other hanging out. By the end of the hour, all the tension was completely gone, mostly due to Rocky cracking jokes. When you got home, you sighed happily, plopping onto the bed. “Thank you Rocky,” you said gratefully. “Welcome, beautiful,” he said laying right next to you. This was the first time since you had started dating, that everything finally felt right. You loved this feeling more than anything, and hoped it would last. Rocky kissed you, making the moment even better.