Ross Imagine

Ross was in such a bad mood today, and you were trying everything to cheer him up. He wouldn’t tell you why he was upset, or even if it was something you did. He was just in one of his rare moods. With Ross acting like this, you started to get a little mad yourself. “Ross, I’m serious! What’s wrong?” you yelled frustrated. “Nothing,” he said annoyed. He got up, leaving the room. You sat up as well, following him. “’Nothing’ is not good enough. I’m not leaving you alone until you tell me. Right now,” you ordered. “I already said it was nothing, I’m fine. Just a little tired. Relax!” he snapped.

Ross left, grabbing his keys on the way out, slamming the door shut as hard as he could. “Wow…” you muttered to yourself. You plopped yourself down onto the couch, wondering again, what had made him so mad. Interrupting your thoughts, you soon heard the doorbell ringing. You opened it up, letting Ryland in. He was your best friend, and the one who had introduced you to Ross. Speaking of the devil… “Hey Erica,” he said, “where’s Ross. “He left. I think he’s mad at me, but I don’t really know why,” you said drifting off. You sighed, taking a seat onto the couch. Ryland came to sit by you, and you looked up at him. You couldn’t help but notice that he looked a little guilty. “Ryland, what did you do?” you said, sounding exhausted. “Nothing,” he said defensively, raising up his hands.

You waited awhile, giving him ‘the stare.’ After a minute, he finally fessed up. “Fine, but you gotta promise not to be mad…” he said looking up at you. You wondered what Ryland could have possibly done to make Ross so mad, but you finally agreed. “Me and Ross were talking yesterday, and I told him that I liked you first…” he said drifting off. You sat there for a minute, clearly shocked by what he just said. ‘Ryland likes me?!’ you thought to yourself. “Wait, so Ross is mad at me, because of what you said?!” you yelled at him, “Why would you do that?! You know I love him Ryland! He just stormed out of the house, not telling me! You have to go find him! This is your doing, so you go find him and bring him back!” you screamed at him. You didn’t mean to sound so mad, but you honestly couldn’t believe that Ryland had said that to Ross. He knew how much you cared about him! Of course, you cared about Ryland, but in a different way.  “Fine,” he said sadly, walking out of the door.

It had been about three hours, but finally, you heard foot steps approaching the house. Ross walked through the door, and you jumped up from where you were sitting. It must have been raining outside, because there he stood, dripping wet. “I’m sorry,” he said, “I was just aggravated because I’m the only one that can like you Erica.” “Ross, you don’t even have to worry about that. I care about Ryland, but not in the same way I care about you. I love you, and he knows that. I just wish you would have told me, I had no idea,” you whispered, walking up to him, putting your hands around his waist, not caring if your clothes got soaked. He grabbed your head, cupping his hands around your face. He kissed you for the longest time, until finally pulling back for air. “I know,” he said.

You and Ross solved everything, and talked to Ryland. He understood that you and Ross loved each other, and promised to move on. You didn’t want to ruin your relationship with anyone, especially your friendship with Ryland.