Ross Imagine

You called over your boyfriend Ross, hoping to run lines with him. You were rehearsing for your school play of Romeo and Juliet, one of Ross’ favorite movies. He picked up on the third ring, “Hello?” he said tiredly. “Hey, sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you…” you said feeling bad. “Don’t worry babe. I’d much rather talk to you,” he said, and you could just picture him smiling on the other end. “Um, I was just wondering if you wanted to come help me run lines sometime for Romeo and Juliet. It’s one of the biggest plays of the year, and I know it’s your favorite, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to! I just thought I’d ask…” you rambled on. He laughed, listening to your awkward ramble. “I would love to! Just give me about half an hour okay Juliet?” he teased. “Yes, Romeo! I shall wait for you!” you said laughing. “Love you, see you soon,” he said. “Love you too!” you said right before hanging up. 

You went ahead reading some of your lines, trying to be prepared before Ross got there. You were already so nervous because this was the school’s biggest play, and you were Juliet, a lead character! Ross startled you, walking into the room. “What happened to knocking? You scared me!” you smiled at him. “Sorry, didn’t mean to,” he said leaning in for a kiss. You pulled back almost immediately, “No time for kissing! I have to learn every single line of this play! Ugh, I’m so nervous, what if I don’t do okay?” you said trying to rush it all out. He grabbed your hand, sitting you on the bed. “You will do awesome! I promise! Don’t even worry, because you got this!” he said trying to be optimistic. You grabbed the book of lines, and handed the extra copy to Ross. You two studied all night, and he didn’t leave until you had gone over everything at least two times. But, by the time that you guys had finished, it was almost morning time. “Good thing it’s a weekend,” you said through a yawn. He plopped onto the bed, closing his eyes. You laid with him, drifting off to sleep. 

~The night of the show~

"I’m so nervous! I don’t know if I can do this!" you yelled to Ross. He grabbed your shoulders, shaking you slightly. "You can do it! We have practiced for the past week! You know every single line, so I know you can do it!" he said making you feel a little better. You sighed, realizing that he was right. You could do this! "Time to get on stage Truffla!" someone said calling for you. Ross kissed you goodbye, whispering you good luck. "Gotta go! My family saved me a front row seat!" he said excitedly. You walked behind the curtain, getting ready to begin the show. You couldn’t help but think of how nervous you were, and how you hoped everything turned out great. Soon as the curtain opened, all the fear vanished. 

~After the show~

You were back stage, smiling from ear to ear! The play had been so great, and everyone clapped and whistled when the play ended. You love the feeling of doing a good job on stage! You heard Ross yelling proudly, in search to find you. You ran to him, and jumped in his arms. “That was so good!” he shouted excitedly. “Really think so?!” you replied back. “It was amazing! You were great, and beautiful, might I add,” he said smiling down at you. You leaned up, kissing him. “I’m so glad you were here! I couldn’t have done it without you!” you say, happily to him. “Glad I could be of assistance my lady!” he said bowing. All of Ross’ family congratulated you on such an amazing performance, as did your own family. You couldn’t wait to get back up on stage tomorrow and do it all again! Thanks to your amazing boyfriend, Ross!