Ross Imagine

You were lying on the couch when Ross got home. “Everything okay?” he asked. “No! I feel awful!” you moaned. He took a seat beside you, brushing back your hair, “What’s wrong?” he asked. “I don’t know, my stomach is just upset. I wouldn’t sit too close, I’ve thrown up twice today so far,” you mumbled. “Do you think it’s the flu?” he asked curiously. “No, it doesn’t really feel like that,” you explained, “It goes in bouts throughout the day. I didn’t feel very good this morning, but after I threw up, I felt perfectly fine. After lunch though, it came back. On cue, your stomach made a noise. You jumped off of the couch, running into the bathroom. Ross ran after you, holding up your hair, while rubbing your back. “Go away,” you said, pushing him, “this is gross, just go.” He didn’t leave, he just stayed there helping you until you were finished. 

You didn’t feel like moving, so you asked Ross to hand you your toothbrush. “Here,” he said quietly, taking a seat beside you. You were propped up onto the tub, holding onto your knees. You finished brushing your teeth, and got up. “At least I feel better now,” you muttered. “What do you think it is?” he asked curious again. “I don’t know, but I hope it passes soon,” you grumbled, laying back down on the couch. You turned on the TV, watching Ellen. You felt so much better, and before no time you were laughing like crazy, and having a good time again. “I’m hungry,” you looked over to Ross. He chuckled, “What do you want?” You thought about this for a minute, then blurted out, “Mac and Cheese! With hamburgers!” “Won’t that make your stomach even more upset?” he asked. “No, I feel fine,” you replied. He nodded, walking into the kitchen. About 20 minutes later, you went to see if he needed any assistance. “Need any help baby?” you said, wrapping your hands around his waist. “Nope, I’m good. Thanks though,” he said turning around, kissing your forehead. 

You went back into the living room, finishing another episode of Ellen. It was halfway over, when he brought your plate to you. “Dinner’s ready,” he said smiling. “Thank you so much! This looks so good!” you said, digging in. You ate the entire plate, and groaned, “I am so full!” “Was it good?” he asked.  ”Of course! I ate the whole plate!” you said, giggling. You laid onto his lap, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

The woke up the next morning, feeling nauseous again. You moved slowly, trying not to wake up Ross, and sprinted toward the bathroom. ‘Yuck,’ you said to yourself. You brushed your teeth, then exited the bathroom. You saw Ross leaving the bedroom, “Are you not feeling good again?” he asked tiredly. “I’m fine now, don’t worry about it,” you said, trying to change the subject. “Are you sure?” he asked. “Positive!” you said. “I have to leave for set pretty soon… Are you sure your going to be fine here?” he said. “Yeah, I’m sure! I think Rydel’s coming over anyway,” you mumbled. “Oh okay,” he said, walking toward the bathroom.

Ross left, and you decided it was time to start getting ready for the day. Rydel came in about an hour, and you were so excited to hang out with her. You warned her over the phone about everything that had been going on, but she wanted to come anyway. “Hey,” she said, wrapping you into a hug. “Hi,” you replied. “So are you okay? What’s going on?” she asked. “Its probably nothing, but I’ve been getting sick randomly throughout the day lately… But I feel fine now, but then it comes right back!” you explained. She looked away, trying to divert her attention to the TV. “What?” you asked her. “Nothing,” she said, watching the TV. “Rydel, I know that face! You’re thinking something!” you said, trying to get her to tell you. She sighed, turning her attention toward you, “You’re not pregnant are you?” she asked, unsure. “What? No! At least, I don’t think so…” you said drifting off. “Maybe you should check… Just to be sure and everything,” she said. “Oh my god,” was all that came out of your mouth. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’re not! It was just a thought!” she said, trying to calm you down. “But… What if?” you asked nervously. “I’ll be back okay?” she said, running out of the door. 

You had no idea what she was doing, so you sat there in silence, waiting for her to get back. Ten minutes pass, and you finally heard the door swing open. “Here,” she said handing you a bag. “What is- Oh! Thank you so much!” you said running toward the bathroom. You finished up, walking back to the living room. “What did it say?” she asked hurriedly. “I have to wait 5 minutes…” you said, still shocked. She could see the panic on your face, she pulled you in for a hug, and let you cry onto her shoulder. “No matter what, everything’s gonna be fine,” she said, soothing you. You didn’t say anything, you just hugged her back. “Jill? It’s been five minutes, maybe you should go check now…” she suggested. You sniffled, “Come with me?” you asked. She followed you into the bathroom, and you picked up the test. She stared, not being able to move. “What does it say?!” she exclaimed. You showed her, and she gasped. “Look, Ross isn’t gonna be mad or anything! It won’t matter! I promise okay? I’m sure he’ll be perfectly fine about it! You’re probably just worrying for nothing!” she said trying to cheer you up. You nodded, still clutching her tightly. 

~Later~

"Okay, Ross is almost home!" Rydel said excitedly. She got you calmed down, but you were still nervous about telling him. "I-I can’t do this," you stuttered. "Yes you can! You got this!" she said. You heard Ross walk up to the porch, opening the door. You both just stood at him, not saying anything. He gave you a funny look, "What’s going on here?" he asked cautiously. Rydel pushed you to him, "Jill has something she wants to tell you." "Rydel!" you yelled. Ross looked even more nervous, but he continued to ask what it was. He looked at you warily. You glanced over at Rydel, and she nodded, telling you to go for it. "Ross, I’m pregnant," you said. He didn’t say anything, and you could see the shock on his face. You stared, waiting what seemed like a lifetime, before the corners of his lips slowly turned up into a smile. "Really?!" he asked. "Really…" you said confirming it. He pulled you into a tight, bone-crushing hug. "So you’re not mad?" you asked. "Of course I’m not mad! Why would I be?" he gleamed. "Thank god," you said sighing. "Told you everything would be fine," Rydel said, nudging your side. "You really thought I would be mad? Why!" he asked incredulously. "I don’t know…" you said, looking down. He pulled you closer, whispering into your ear, "I love you Jill." "I love you too," you breathed.