Ross Imagine

You moved around your place, moving as fast as your could, getting everything packed. You knew that you probably shouldn’t wait until last minute, but that’s how it ended up. Ross was in Hawaii, filming Part 2 of Teen Beach Movie, and you were going there to spend a whole week with him. He had been gone for a month, and you couldn’t stand to be away from him any longer. You felt your phone buzzing in your pocket, and you picked it up, answering Ross’ call. You were trying to put your luggage in the trunk, holding the phone up against your ear as well. “Hey babe, you almost at the airport?” he asked. You grunted, trying as hard as you could to pick up the heavy suitcase. “Yep, kinda. No, not really,” you mumbled honestly. “Erica hurry! Don’t miss you flight! I can’t wait to see you any longer,” he scolded. “I know, I know Ross. I just need to put this other suitcase into the car, then I’ll be on my way,” you said hurriedly. “There,” you said, throwing the last case into the trunk. “Hurry,” he reminded you. “Okay, but I gotta go. I’ll see you later babe! I can’t wait to see you!” you said excitedly. “Love you Er,” he mumbled. “Love you too Ross,” you said, before hanging up the phone. 

You finally got to the airport, grabbing your luggage. Excitement overtook your whole body, and you couldn’t contain it. You boarding the plane, just in time. You brought your favorite book along, trying to read. You fell so tired, you couldn’t stop your eyes from closing. When the plane landed, you gathered you stuff, practically running into the terminal. You looked around trying to spot Ross. Your eyes scanned the area, until they landed on a tall blonde. “Ross!” you shouted, running into his arms. He picked you up, holding you tightly. You both stayed silent, just holding each other. After he finally put you down, he kissed you passionately. Things were getting heated quickly, so you decided to pull back before the whole airport saw. “I missed you so much,” he said, stroking the side of your face. “I missed you too baby,” you said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. He helped you with your bags, holding your hand as you walked out of the airport.

He took you to his hotel, pulling your heavy bags. He set them next to the bed, plopping down on the white fluffy blanket. He pulled you with him, and you laid your head onto his chest. You had your hand around his waist, getting comfortable. “You’re so beautiful baby,” he whispered. You smiled, “And you are so handsome,” you giggled. You yawned, and Ross knew you were jet lagged. He grabbed a blanket for you, holding you tightly. He sang to you, and you sighed contently. You couldn’t help but love being with again, and just loving him. He was everything to you, and words couldn’t express how much he meant to you. It wasn’t long before you fell asleep at all, and Ross smiled, watching you sleep. 

You woke up to Ross shaking you slightly. It was completely dark outside, and you had no idea what time it was. “Good morning,” he whispered, giving you a peck on the lips. “I have to go get ready to film, do you wanna come?” he asked. You nodded, getting out of bed. You quickly got ready, following Ross out of the door. He introduced you to everyone, and they all seemed really nice and wonderful. You felt at ease, and even though you didn’t get to spend as much time with him as you planned, you were still having fun. You had to stay behind the cameras and such, but you got to watch Ross act, which was great. On breaks, he would come over to you, not leaving your side. 

All throughout the week went well too. Ross even got some time off, and he would occasionally take you around, showing you all the cool places. The night before you had to leave again, he showered you with kisses. He didn’t want you to leave so soon, you you didn’t want to go either. He cuddled you on the bed, a sad expression staying onto his face. “Don’t go,” he whispered. You run your fingers through his hair, “I have to,” you murmured. He pulled you closer, snuggling into your chest. “Don’t be sad… I’ll see you soon. I promise,” you say quietly. He nodded, looking into your eyes. “I love you Erica.” A smile stretched across your lips, “I love you too.”