Rocky Imagine

"That was much better than schoolwork," he smirked, turning to look at you. "Ugh, I hate talking about schoolwork! Let’s go do something, other than learning!" you begged. His face lit up, jumping out of bed. He was ready in an instant, pulling you along with him. "So I take it you have a place in mind?" you laugh, letting him pull you along. "I always do," he says, opening the car door for you. He drives through town, and every place you thought he was going to stop, he didn’t. He even passed all of usual spots, taking you somewhere different today I guess. You hadn’t noticed when you dozed off beside him, but you woke back up when he shook your shoulder. "Emily!" he whispered, opening up the door. Your eyes shot open, looking outside. "Where are we?" you groan, covering your eyes. "Just come on," he pleaded, grabbing your hand.

You walked for what seemed like forever, but really you were just tired. “See that? We’re here!” he said excitedly. You pick up the pace, moving much faster now. “Pretty,” you said, looking out onto the sunlit town. Before you could get too comfortable, he pulls you into the nearest shop. He buys you both ice cream, leading you somewhere else again. You walk some more, finally seeing the beautiful sun set beach. “How are they’re not that many people here?! It’s so beautiful,” you commented, occasionally eating the ice cream, and then glancing back toward the waves. He shrugs, “It usually just stays pretty empty.” He takes your hand, walking right along the shore of the beach, letting you rest your head on his shoulder. “This is really nice, especially since all that studying I had to do earlier,” you say. “No more school work for Emily!” he laughs, kissing you with lips covered in ice cream.