Riker Imagine

Today was Riker’s day off, you and him were going to be hanging out all day! When you woke up, you quickly got ready, and then went into the kitchen, making him breakfast. You looked through the cabinets, trying to find something to fix for him.  Aha! Waffles! Yum! You were in the process of fixing his waffles, when you felt his hands around your waist. “Good morning beautiful,” he whispered into your ear. “Morning! I’m fixing you yummy waffles for breakfast!” you replied cheerfully. “Mmm, my favorite!” he said hugging you tighter. 

After the waffles were made, and you were both ready, Riker had the idea of going to the mall. You loved spending time there anyway, especially with him! “You look cute today,” he said smirking. “Thanks, not too bad yourself there handsome!” you answered back. He rolled his eyes playfully, and smiled, grabbing your arm. You both walked to the car, getting in, and driving to the mall. 

When you got there, you both just decided to walk around until you found a store you wanted to go into. You saw a few good ones, but nothing really that you liked. Riker pointed to the store nearest you, “Hey wanna go in Forever 21? You like the clothes in there right?” he asked unsure. “Yeah, sounds like fun!” you said walking over. You looked around for a few minutes, eyeing a couple of cute things. “Hey, I think you’d look really good in this!” he said, showing me a shirt he picked out. “Umm… I think that shirt would look good on Ross. Not me,” you said smiling. Riker bust out into a laughing fit, and put the shirt back. 

After buying a few things from Forever 21, you and Riker found a little photo booth and tried it out. He got in, gesturing for you to sit on his lap. For the first picture, you both decided to smile. Then the second one was funny faces, and you turned around looking at Riker’s face made you hysterically start laughing. He joined in too, and that was the third picture. You both regained composure for the fourth picture, and you leaned in, giving Riker a kiss. Afterwards, you both left the booth, and grabbed the picture. You couldn’t help but smile at how cute you were together! “You definitely gotta scrapbook this!” he said handing you the picture. 

You had already walked around the whole mall, and you were in the last store; aeropostale. You found something really cute, and ran toward the dressing room. After you finished getting dressed, you walked out off the dressing room and struck a pose! “Ohhhh you look so sexy right now Char! You definitely have to buy this one,” he  whispered to you. He leaned down giving you a kiss. You pulled away soon, and walked back into the dressing room. “What a tease,” he yelled. You rolled your eyes, still smiling. 

After you paid for everything, Riker offered to carry your bags, and you both went out to the car. “I’m so glad you got today off! It was so much fun, ” you smiled at him. “Me too, it was nice,” he said grabbing your hand. You fell asleep on the way home, and Riker picked you up, and then carried you to your room. He quickly ran back out to the car, getting all the bags, placing them inside, before climbing into bed himself.