Ross Imagine

You were hanging with your best friend Rydel today, and she was constantly telling you how cute you and Ross were. You had been dating him a little over a year, and she still gushed whenever she could. “You know what Ross told me when he first saw you?” she said giving you a look. “What?!” you asked curiously. “After he met you that first day, and after you left, all the boys went upstairs. He took a seat on the couch next to me and said ‘I’m gonna marry her one day.’ I swear, that’s all he said. He really got to the point, and after that, he just stayed silent and walked upstairs,” she finished. By the end of the story, you were completely taken aback. “He said that?” you asked, love struck. “I promise,” she confirmed. “Why didn’t you ever tell me?” you questioned. She waited for a moment, thinking of what exactly to say. “I don’t know. I guess I just wanted to save it for a really good moment. This was the perfect time,” she said, shrugging. A smile was etched onto your face, and your breathing hitched. “You should probably finish getting ready, Ross is picking you up in an hour,” she commented. Obeying, you turned on the curling iron, ready to finish up. 

It was fifteen minutes until he was supposed to be here, and by then you were all ready to go. “Don’t smile SO much Mack! Ross is going to know something’s up!” she giggled. “I can’t help it! How would you react if I told you that you’re boyfriend said something like that?” you laughed. “Good point,” she said, agreeing. You heard loud steps up the stairs, and figured it was just one of the other boys. But soon, there was a knock at the door, and Ross peeked his head through. “Hey beautiful,” he said, kissing you. “Hello handsome,” you murmured back. “Okay guys, gross! Do that somewhere else,” she teased, moving you two apart. You laughed, taking the hint. “You ready to go babe? he asked you, taking your hand in his. “Yep,” you smiled up at him. You both walked downstairs, saying goodbye to everyone on the way out. 

"So where are we going?" you asked him, as you entered the car. "This really cool place I found on the top of a mountain. It has an overview of the city, and at night, it’s beautiful," he said, looking at you. "That sounds really nice," you said, kissing him again. He pulled back, looking at the clock. "We’re a few minutes behind, we have to get going. We’ll continue that later," he said, winking at you. You smiled, shaking your head. "Wait, late to go to the mountains? What do you mean?" you asked him curiously. His eyes got wide, as he realized he just gave you a hint. "Don’t worry about it," he smirked. He turned up the radio, blasting some of your favorite songs. It took about an hour, but finally he pulled up to a gorgeous spot on top of the mountain. He looked over at you, waiting to see you’re reaction. "Whoa," you breathed. "I told you it’s really beautiful at night," he said laughing. "Yeah I know, but I wasn’t expecting this," you said, still stunned. "C’mon," he said, opening your door for you. He took a seat on the front of his car, waiting for you to do the same. You took a seat beside him, looking at the brilliant view of the city. "Oh here," he said, throwing a blanket over top of you, "I thought it might get a bit cold out here…" "You really planned everything out huh?" you asked amazed. "Yeah," he said smiling. "Thank you, it’s really amazing. I can’t believe this! We’re on a mountain, looking at the city!" you yelled excitedly. He looked at the time on his watch, before jumping off of the car.

"Hey, where are you going?" you asked him. He didn’t answer, he just turned on the car, playing the stereo as loud as it could go. Ross took a seat back onto the car, right next to you. You gave him a questioning look, and he just shrugged it off. The guy over the radio was announcing a special song he was playing to a very special girl. You waited, and finally you heard you and Ross’ song come on the radio. "Hey, it’s our song!" you said cheerfully! He smiled mischievously, staring intently at you. "Wait, you did that?!" you asked bewildered. He nodded, kissing you gently. "I love you Mackenzie," he whispered into your ear. "I love you too Ross. So much!" you say, leaning onto him. "One more thing," he said, reaching into his pocket. He jumped off of the car, "Mack, will you marry me?" he asked, a smile forming at the corners of his lips. He opened the box, to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring. Tears were forming in your eyes, and you were trying to form words. "Yes," you whispered, kissing him passionately. You pulled back gasping for air, and Ross took the ring out of the box, gently placing it on your finger. 

The rest of your amazing night was spent on the hood of his car, snuggling close to him. You both watched as the sky grew darker, and the city lights got brighter. It was truly the most amazing think that you had ever witnessed, and Ross declared it as your spot. He was ecstatic that you said yes, and you were unbelievably happy that he asked. You couldn’t wait for the rest of your lives :)