Riker Imagine

You were about 7 months pregnant with you and Riker’s first kid, a little girl. You were so exhausted, and just wanted to sleep all the time. You laid carefully onto the bed, grabbing your giant pillow. Riker hated it when you used that things, because it literally took up a huge spot onto the bed. You wrapped your arms and legs around it, cuddling with a pillow. He would much rather you cuddle with him, but to be honest, the pillow was more comfortable for you. He was just slightly jealous, even if he didn’t want to admit it. He walked in, eyeing you with the pillow. He sighed, “Damn pillow,” he chuckled under his breath. You rolled your eyes, smiling at him. “You know I can’t help it! It’s the only way I can get to sleep!” you whined. You sat up, getting a little help from Riker. “I’m going to go brush my teeth, I’ll be back,’ you muttered, waddling into the bathroom. 

You finished brushing your teeth, and put your hair into a high bun. You walked out of the bathroom, only to see Riker asleep with your giant pillow. You giggled, grabbing your phone. You took a picture, uploading it to twitter. The caption read, ‘He was telling me how much he hated me sleeping with this damn pillow, and I come back into the room, and he’s asleep with it!’ You laughed again, watching the way he was cuddling with it. He must have heard you, because he jumped up, eyeing you. “I saw you with the pillow,” you giggled. He just shook his head, smiling slightly. You got into bed beside him, taking it back. “No,” he whined, grabbing it and throwing it to the floor. “Hey!” you yelled, “I need that to get any sleep!” “You can use me,” he responded, scooting closer. You sighed, wrapping your leg around his. His hand found their way to your back, rubbing little circle patterns. You wrapped your hands around his waist, pulling him closer. 

In no time, he fell asleep, leaving you wide awake. You were highly uncomfortable, bot being able to even close your eyes. You didn’t want to move and wake him up, but then again, you really just wanted your pillow. You missed cuddling with him too, but it was just a lot harder now. You couldn’t wait until this was all over, but you now, you dealt with it. Quietly, you removed his hand, unwrapping your intertwined legs. As noiselessly as you could, you got  up from the bed. You grabbed your pillow, waddling down stairs. You laid onto the big comfy couch, getting as comfortable as you could. It didn’t even take two minutes, and you were out like a light. 

You woke up in the morning, the sun shining through your curtains. You woke up in your bed, even though you could have sworn you went into the living room last night. You sat up, no sign of Riker. You were confused, and still tired, as you heard your phone going off. It was a notification from twitter, from Riker. He uploaded a picture of you sleeping with the pillow with the caption, ‘Two can play at that game Halle \o/.’ Soon you heard the door creak open, and Riker peeked his head through. “Morning,” he smiled, handing you a tray. It had a stack of pancakes, your favorite. “Yum! I totally forgive you for uploading that picture now!” you joked, taking a bite. “You started it,” he mumbled. He tried stealing a bite of your pancakes, but you smacked his hand away. “Mine,” you said, moving your plate. “Hey, I made them for you!” he laughed. You nodded and continued eating. 

When you were all finished, you decided to ask him how you even ended up back into the bedroom. “I carried you,” he replied, shrugging it off. “Oh,” you said, laying back down. “Cuddle me,” you begged, holding out your arms. He chuckled, scooting closer. “About time,” he muttered. You smiled, drifting back to sleep. “I love you Halle,” he whispered, kissing your cheek. You sighed contently, “I love you too Riker. Thanks’s for breakfast.” In that instant, you were already halfway asleep, resting in his arms.