Riker Imagine

Your boyfriend Riker had been on tour for a little over a month, and you already couldn’t wait until he got back. You were on your bed crying, thinking about how much you missed him. You knew that if he were here right now, he would hug you, while rubbing circles on your back. He would wipe away the tears, and do anything he could to make you laugh. But he wasn’t here, and in reality, you were in your bedroom, alone. More tears fell down your face, so you laid in fetal position, cuddling Riker’s hoodie. You hear something start ringing, so you got up, searching for the sound. It was a Skype call from Riker. You wiped the tears as fast as you could, and put the hoodie up. You tried to make yourself as presentable as possible, faking a smile. You answered it, “Hey babe! I missed you so much!” you said, trying to sound as happy as you could. “Yeah, I miss you too. Is something wrong?” he asked worriedly. “No, I’m fine,” you said quietly. “You were crying weren’t you?” he asked, looking at you all sad. “It’s nothing. I promise. Don’t even worry about it,” you said. “Well, I do worry about it. I don’t want you to be sad… Is it because I’m gone?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowed. You finally broke down, the fake smile leaving your face. Tears were coming faster than ever, “I’m sorry,” you mumbled, “I just miss you so much, and I hate it when your gone. I hate being here all alone, and I just want you to come home already,” you said in between your shaky breaths. His face fell, and he looked to the ground. “I miss you so much Madison. I can’t stand being away from you either, but I’ll only be gone for another month. I’ll be back before you know it!” he said, trying to reassure you. 

You wiped away the tears, sitting up. You nodded to him, “I’ll be fine,” you said quietly. “Why don’t you come visit me this weekend? I have 3 shows in New York, so we can stay in a hotel, spend some time together?” he asked, waiting for your response. “I don’t want to bother you, or anyone else,” you replied. “Madison, you could never bother me! Or anyone else. I’ve missed you like crazy, and I would really like it if you came,” he said, trying to reel you in. You sniffled, “Okay.” His face lit up at the thought of seeing you soon, and a smile spread across your lips as well. “I can’t wait to see you! Oh, babe, I have to go! Sound check in ten!” he said. “Oh ok. Love you Riker, have a good day,” you said to him. “I love you too Madison. Don’t be sad anymore, okay?” he ordered. You nodded, before pressing end call. 

It was the day you were going to visit Riker, and you were a hot mess. You were so excited and nervous all at the same time, because you’ve never went to visit him on tour before. You got on the plane, waiting for the moment you got to see him again. When it was time to land, you were shaking from all the excitement. You walked through the terminal, trying to spot Riker. You looked around, eyeing every inch of the place, when a hand tapped your shoulder. You turned around, hoping to see Riker. It was Stormie, your face fell in disappointment. You loved seeing her, but you had your hopes set on seeing him. She engulfed you into a hug, and you squeezed her back. “I’m sorry Riker couldn’t make it. He had some band stuff, he really wanted to come though,” she said. “No, no. It’s okay, I’m glad to see you too!” you said, trying to sound enthusiastic. She picked up one of your bags, helping you carry them to the car. You drove through an hour of traffic, finally to arrive at the venue. 

You jumped out of the car, being extremely excited to see Riker again. She laughed, “Someone’s excited!” she commented. You nodded, looking around. “Here, it’s this way,” she said, leading you. “Don’t forget these,” she said, handing you your passes. You put the pass on a necklace, and showed it to the security guards. He let you both in, and Stormie led you around. You were so close, and your pretty sure your heart was beating a thousand times a minute. She rounded the corner, opening a door. She let you walk in first, and there you saw Riker drinking form his water bottle. He dropped it, running over to you. He picked you up, twirling you around. He held you tightly, breathing in your floral scent. “Oh god, I’ve missed you so much Madie,” he said quietly. You leaned up, kissing him. “I’ve missed you too Riker. So much,” you whispered. 

He set you down, and each of the boys and Rydel came to greet you. Riker took your hand, taking you to the bus. “I wanted to be alone with you before the concert,” he admitted. “I like that idea very much,” you said, kissing him again. The whole weekend, Riker took you wherever he went. He didn’t dare leave you alone, seeing as you only had this weekend for another month. You watched every show on the sidelines, being so proud of Riker on stage. And when the last day came, you didn’t want to let go. You didn’t want to leave him, even though you knew you had to. You held him as tightly and as long as you could, but soon it was time to board the plane. “I don’t want you to leave,” he mumbled. “I don’t either Riker. I can’t wait until you can be back home with me again,” you said. The last call for boarding was announced, and you pulled back. “I have to go,” you said, still gripping him. “I know,” he said sadly. You grabbed your bags, ready to leave. “I love you Madison!” he called. You turned around, “I love you too! Call me,” you said. He nodded, watching as you walked away. You couldn’t help but wish that this whole weekend, would just rewind.