Ross Imagine

"How was your day?" you asked as Ross walked in, taking a seat on the couch. "Good. But, I have to leave for a few days," he mumbled quietly. "Wait. What? What do you mean ‘leaving in a few days?’" you asked him. "We have to do press for Teen Beach Movie 2," he replied. "But, you just got back a few days ago!" you said, clearly annoyed. You got up, walking up stairs to the bedroom. You knew it wasn’t all his fault, but still, you were mad. It seemed like every time he got home, he had to leave soon anyway. Lost in your thoughts, you jumped, startled when you heard him knocking on the door. You turned over, so you he couldn’t see you cry. He came over, laying beside you. "I’m sorry, I know I just got home…" he said wrapping his hands around your waist. "Don’t," you said slapping his hand away. 

You both laid there in silence for a few minutes, when Ross started speaking again. “You know that I want to be here right?” he asked, waiting for your response. After you didn’t answer, he continued on, “Kenzie, I would much rather be here with you, than going anywhere else. It’s not my choice. I sighed on to do this, and I have to finish it,” he stated. “Whatever,” you sniffled. “Look, I can’t stay here, I have to go. But maybe, you can come with me this time?” he asked. “Yeah,  I’m sure everyone else would love me there, ‘distracting you’,” you said rolling your eyes. “You won’t be distracting me! I know that most of the time I’ll be doing press and stuff, but maybe after that we can stay a little longer. Have a mini vacation?” he asked, leaning over to you, kissing you on the cheek. “Where are you even going?” you questioned him. “I think It’s London. C’mon, you’ve always wanted to go! We can stay there awhile, and just relax!” he said playfully nudging you in the side. You couldn’t help but smile at the thought; you and Ross sightseeing in London! Wow, that would be so much fun! You turned over to him, “Fine,” you said, not being able to hold back the smile. 

~A couple days Later~

You and Ross had just arrived in London! You were both incredibly jet lagged and you had about five hours before Ross had to be ready for the interview. You both went to your hotel room, and immediately, you ran to the large windows, looking at the beautiful view. Ross snuck up behind you, “I told you this was a good idea,” he whispered into your ear. You giggled, turning to look at him. “Yeah, I guess you were finally right!” you teased him. He picked you up from behind, carrying you to the bed, finally letting go. He climbed on too, and you both started kissing. You pulled back, waiting for the yawn that escaped your lips. “Tired much?” he asked. You nodded your head, moving closer to him, holding him tightly. 

Ross had already done about a week of interviews, and you were sort of tired of following him everywhere, listening about the movie. It just one day, you guys were able to go relax. ‘I just have one more day Mack!’ you thought to yourself. You followed Ross again today, listening him explain the movie for about the hundredth time this week. By the end of the day, you were completely exhausted, and your feet were killing you. You went back to the hotel, getting grabbing your pajamas. “No! Don’t put those on just yet!” Ross yelled. “Why not?” you whined at him. “It’s a surprise,” he said smiling, “C’mon. Come out here,” he added. “We’re going out to the terrace? Why— Oh! Wow, this is beautiful!” you yelled, looking at him incredulously. You looked at all the twinkly lights on the terrace, with a beautiful table set up. It had food, already set out, and everything just looked astonishing! “This is my way of thanking you for coming. I know it’s been a little boring so far,” he said leading you to your seat. You smiled, happy that you finally got to spend a romantic night together. 

Your night went perfectly, as did the rest of your week there. This was honestly the best vacation, and you and Ross went to tons of different places each day. Sightseeing with him was so much fun, and you both loved going to different restaurants, trying the foods there. You even listened to a few musicians that were playing in the city, near buildings. You listened, noting how different their music sounded. At the end of every night, you and Ross would go somewhere extremely romantic for dinner. You loved every bit of the trip, but when it was time to go home, you were kind of excited. No matter how awesome it had been, there was nothing like sleeping in your own bed, in your house. You and Ross had never been so happy!