Riker Imagine

This one is a little bit more PG than it usually is, because she’s only 12. Sorry, but anyway, hope you like it!

"Riker are you ready yet?!" you called up the stairs. He didn’t say anything, but you heard his footsteps. He ran downstairs, and gave you a look, "I can’t figure this stupid thing out," he said, laughing. "Here, let me help," you said, grabbing the tie. You fixed it for him, and he thanked you. "Are you done now?" you asked him. "Almost, I just need to brush my teeth, and put my shoes on," he mumbled. He ran back upstairs, finishing up. You took a seat, watching some TV until he was ready. Riker’s family had already left, and you two were already late. Tonight, you were both invited to go to a premiere for Ross’s new movie. You were pretty excited, but you wondered if Riker would even be ready anytime soon.

A few minutes later, he ran down the stairs. “Alright let’s go!” he said excitedly. You followed him out to his car, and got in. You rocked out to awesome music in the car, watching Riker dance to one of his favorite songs, ‘Moves Like Jagger.’ You laughed as he made funny faces and danced. “Calm down,” you laughed, “I don’t want to wreck before we even get there!” you teased. He pouted, but calmed down nonetheless. “We’re almost there,” he said, turning down the radio. You did one last check into the mirror, making sure your makeup and hair were still in check. “Okay, I’m good,” you said, flipping the mirror back up. 

You pulled in, and Riker opened your door for you, leading you to the carpet. You met up with the rest of his family, before taking your seat. The boys and Rydel signed a few autographs, and took a few pictures, while you stood back with Stormie and Mark. “Glad you two made it tonight,” she teased. You laughed, “Well, we would have made it sooner if Riker wouldn’t have taken so long! He sure does like to look good for these events,” you stated. “I know! Such a diva!” she teased. Riker came up behind you, “I am not!” he said pretending to be mad. You nudged him in the side, rolling your eyes playfully. He chuckled, “Ready to go in?” he asked. “Yep!” you said excitedly. You couldn’t wait to watch Ross’ new movie, and inside, you were freaking out. He held out his arm, waiting for you to take it, and escorted you in. 

"Wow! Fancy," you muttered. He laughed, "The fanciest!" he said, agreeing with you. You took a seat in between Riker and Rydel. The movie started playing, and you noticed Riker was glancing over to you. "What?" you asked. "I’m glad you came tonight, thank you," he whispered. "Anytime!" you replied back, leaning onto his shoulder. 

The movie ended, and you were relieved to finally get up. You and Riker went over to Ross, “That was such a good movie Ross! Great job!” you congratulated him. Riker fist bumped him, “Good job bro!” Ross’ face lit up, glad that you liked the movie. “Thanks guys!” he said, before being pulled around to the rest of his family members. Riker pulled you aside, “Hey wanna get out of here? I was thinking of going to get something to eat, and maybe some ice cream!” he suggested. “That sounds great!” you replied. You spent the rest of the evening hanging out with him, having a blast. You playfully argued over where to eat, but he gave you your way as always. You had a great time, and the perfect end to the night.