Ross Imagine

"Ross, stop I’m trying to concentrate!" you said angrily. For the past five minutes, he was pestering you, poking your sides. He waited a few seconds before doing it again. "Ross, stop! I mean it! I want to finish this book!" you screamed. "And I want you to put the book down," he said, reaching over, and taking the book out of your hands. He took it’s place, laying on your lap. "I’m bored," he stated. You pushed him off, before going to retrieve the book from the middle of the living room. You took it, running upstairs to the guest bedroom. You hoped he would leave you alone up, at least for an hour. You began reading a few pages, and you heard knocking at the door. You rolled your eyes before shouting, "What now?!" He poked his head through the door, "I just wanted to hang out with you… I promise to be good, and let you finish your book," he bargained. "Fine," you said, your lips in a firm line. 

He came to sit by you, watching intently as you read. You read two more chapter, but Ross interrupted you again. “Do you wanna go get something to eat?” he asked. “Ross, you promised,” you reminded him. “Just thought I’d ask…” he said walking out. You continued reading, and you had almost read another chapter, when Ross walked in, sandwich in his hand.  He sat on the bed again, leaning on top of you and the book. He read the page with you, “Hmm, seems like a good book,” he said, getting crumbs all over the page. You glared at him, wiping off the crumbs. He leaned back, “Sorry,” he muttered. You ignored him, trying to read some more, but with every bite, came a huge crunch. You ignored this too, until you couldn’t take it anymore. “Ross! Stop the crunching!” you begged.  He left once again, probably going somewhere else to finish. 

"Ah finally some peace!" you said to yourself. On cue, you heard a guitar playing downstairs. "Really?!" you yelled. He must have not heard you, because the guitar kept playing. You threw your book onto the bed, racing downstairs. "Are you kidding me?! Are you seriously doing this again?! you asked aggravated. "What?" he mumbled innocently. You said nothing, just pointed to the guitar. "It’s not even that loud," he said defensively. This time, you just looked at him with a pout. "Please Ross? I really want to finish this book today… It’s only a few more chapters, and I promise after I’m done, I’ll come hang out, okay?" you asked sweetly. "Okay," he said,  slumping his shoulders. 

You walked slowly back upstairs, trying to finish your book. A half an hour later, you were on the last page. You finished it, placing the book lightly onto the bed. You were so surprised at the ending, but you couldn’t stop smiling. You sighed contently, walking downstairs to Ross. “Are you done?!” he asked excitedly. “Yep! It was so good! You should read it sometime Ross! I think you’d like it!” you said, rushing every word. “That good huh?” he asked. You nodded, still in bliss. “Are you gonna hang out with me now?” he mumbled. “Sure,” you replied. “Wanna go out to eat?” he asked you. “But, didn’t you just eat?” you said laughing. “Yeah.. So?” he smiled back. “Okay then,” you said, getting up, putting on your shoes.

He walked you to the car, opening your door for you. He got in, immediately putting on your favorite radio station! He took your hand, while the other one was placed on the wheel. “Where do you wanna eat?” he glanced over at you. “Mexican sounds really good right now…” you said. “Indeed it does senorita,” he teased you. You stunk your tongue out playfully at him. The whole ride, he just rocked out to the music, and he would sway his head for the slower songs. “I’m sorry about earlier… I just really wanted to finish that book,” you admitted. “It’s okay,” he smiled over at you, “I’m sorry I annoyed you.” “Believe it or not, I like it when you tease me,” you said, leaning on him. “I’ll make sure to do it more often then,” he said laughing. 

He pulled up to the restaurant, running out of the car, to open your door for you once again. “Thanks babe,” you said, putting your arms around his waist. He cupped your face, pulling you in for a kiss. He pulled back quickly, “Alright let’s go,” he said, pulling you into the restaurant. You scoffed, “Really?” you asked bewildered. He just laughed at you, leading the way. You both joked the whole time, and ordered your food. You let Ross try a bite of yours, and he the same. “Mmm! That’s really good!” you said, stealing another bite. “Hey!” he said pretending to be mad. He looked at you, staring intently. “What? Do I have something on my face?” you asked seriously. “No,” he said. “Then what?” you asked curiously. “I was just thinking of how beautiful you are. I love everything about you. I love the way you get aggravated when your reading a book, and I love that your smart, and funny. I just love you,” he said kissing you again, this time for longer. “I love you too Ross,” you said leaning on his shoulder. “I don’t know what I’d ever do without you,” you admitted honestly.