Ross Imagine

Ross had invited you to go to the Teen Beach Movie 2 premiere with him, and although you were nervous, you knew he would love having you there. You went dress shopping with Rydel, and picked the most beautiful one there, and tried it on. Although it looked good on the mannequin, you didn’t feel the same when you tried it on. You were incredibly insecure about your body, and you didn’t think this dress was helping at all. “Come on! Let’s see it!” Rydel yelled. “Um, I don’t think I can. It doesn’t look good on me,” you whispered. “Ell, open the door! I wanna see! Now,” she ordered. You slowly opened up the dressing room door, peeking around the corner. She pulled you out, looking at you from head to toe. “Wow,” she said. “See! I told you it was bad!” you yelled. “No, Ellie! You look beautiful! I think Ross would love this on you! It’s absolutely amazing!” she said stunned. You took Rydel’s advice, and ended up getting the dress.

The next day, you were getting ready for the big event. Ross was beside you, buttoning up his black shirt. You looked into the mirror, not liking what you saw, and Ross could tell. He walked up behind you, placing his arms around your waist. “I don’t think I can do this Ross…” you murmured. “Ellie, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The dress looks so good on you,” he whispered into your ear. “No, it doesn’t,” you said firmly. He pulled away, turning you to face him. “Please don’t do this today,” he begged, “Just not today! Take a break, forget about all the insecurities, and just do this one thing for me,” he said softly. “Yeah, easier said than done,” you commented. 

Ross rolled his eyes, leaving the room. Right before he walked through the door, he whipped around, “Look, you don’t have to come if you don’t want to. But I want you to know, that I would really appreciate it if you came tonight. You would crush the hearts of every single girl there, because I promise you will be the most beautiful girl,” he said leaving. You sat on the bed, thinking of what to do. You definitely didn’t feel beautiful in the dress, but tonight was Ross’s night, and you knew what you had to do. You got up, putting on your necklace and heels. You walked downstairs, looking for Ross. You couldn’t believe that you were actually going to overcome your fear, which is something you never thought you would do. Small steps. 

Ross was in the living room, watching TV before he left. You coughed, and he looked up startled. He got the biggest smile on his face, “You’re coming?!” he asked excitedly. “Tonight is your night. Of course I’m coming,” you said wrapping your arms around him. You and Ross left for the event, and you actually had a great time, despite your insecurities. You couldn’t believe how easily you forgot about them, once you were with Ross walking on the carpet. It was hard at first, but seeing all the fans give you amazing complements, gave you an ego  boost you really needed. You had a great time with him, even posing for cute pictures :)