Riker Imagine

"Wow, you look so beautiful baby," he said grabbing your waist. "Thanks handsome!" you replied. Today was the day you announced to his family that you were engaged! You were so nervous, but they all liked you pretty well, so it shouldn’t be bad or anything. "I’m so excited!" you shouted. "Me too! My mom had kinda called this one…" he smiled shyly. "What do you mean?" you asked confused. "It’s just that she knew. When I first brought you over to meet her, she knew you were the one," he said. "Really?" you yelled excitedly. "Yeah, I wouldn’t lie to you!" he teased. That definitely made your day a million times better. You pulled away, still smiling from ear to ear. You took the curling iron, fixing your hair, and doing a makeup check. 

Riker laid on the bed waiting on you, playing on his phone. “You look beautiful, so what’s taking you so long?” he repeated. You laughed at how impatient he was, “I want to look good for today!” you replied. He fixed his attention back to the phone, waiting. A few minutes later he looked up to you, “Where should we get married?” he asked. “Um, I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it much…” you said honestly. “I think it would be cool to get married on the beach,” he suggested. You gasped, “That’s the perfect idea! We both love the beach, and so does everyone else! Perfect!” you exclaimed. He laughed, watching as your excitement grew. “Glad you like the idea,” he said. You took a seat on the bed next to Riker. “I can’t wait to marry you Riker Anthony Lynch,” you say, happily. “And I can’t wait to marry you Kaeley,” he said kissing you. You pulled back, looking at the time on the clock. “Oh no! We’re going to be late! C’mon we have to go!” you yelled. He sighed, pulling himself from the bed. 

You and Riker we on your way, “Are you sure I look okay?” you asked, trying to be sure. “Of course! You always look good!” he smiled at you. “Thanks,” you said blushing. Pretty soon, you arrived at their house. “I’m so nervous!” you whispered. “Don’t be! Their going to be happy, I promise!” he said rubbing your back. He opened the door, and Stormie ran to greet both of you. “Oh you look absolutely beautiful Kaeley!” she gleamed. “Thanks Stormie, so do you!” you said. “Okay so what’s the big news? As if we don’t already know…” Ryland smirked. Mark nudged him, and you saw Ryland wince. Riker took a seat, sitting you right beside him. “You wanna tell them?” he asked you. “No, go ahead,” you said nervously. “Kaeley and I are getting married!” he started. Stormie jumped up and down, “I knew it!” “What a shocker!” Ryland said sarcastically, and Riker rolled his eyes playfully. Rydel came and gave you a bone crushing hug! “I’m so excited Kaeley! You have to let me help you plan!” she exclaimed. “Sure thing!” you said squeezing her back. Rocky gave Riker a fist bump, “Congrats bro!” “Thanks man!” he said back. 

The rest of the night went so amazing! You all had a wonderful dinner, and Rydel and Stormie were already talking about some ideas they had in mind. As you watched them playfully argue over color schemes, you grabbed Riker’s hand, smiling at him. He put his arm over your shoulder, smiling right back. You looked back, and everyone was watching you two. “What?” you asked. Stormie covered up the smile on her face, “You guys are just so cute!” You blushed, looking down. This was going to be so fun, and you were so glad that his family was happy!