Ross Imagine

Tomorrow was your first day at your new job! You were terrified and excited all at the same time. Your nerves were all over the place, and Ross knew that. He picked you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist. “Stop worrying Brooke,” he said. “How did you know I was worried? I didn’t even say anything?” you asked curiously. “I can tell by looking at your expression. Your face scrunches up when you’re nervous. You don’t really notice it, you’re too busy lost in your thoughts!” he said smiling. “Oh…” you mumbled.

You placed yourself back on the ground, and walked to the couch. You sat down, grabbing the remote and flipping through all the channels. While still searching, you heard Ross yell. “I’ll be back later! Love you!” You continued flipping, realizing that the programs weren’t going to turn for another 25 minutes, so you gave up. You left it on some boring infomercial, and laid down, getting comfortable. ‘I wonder what the people there will be like? I wonder if this is going to be really hard? What is I don’t do good tomorrow?’ you thought. You tried shaking out all off the questions, and took out your phone. You did a quick browse through Facebook, and Tumblr. 

45 minutes later, Ross came running through the door with a few bags in his hand. He looked at you smiling, and you asked, “What is all that?” He sat down next to you on the couch, and set the bags down. “It’s something to make you feel better!” he said cheerfully. In the first bag, was a giant stack of all your favorite movies. He then got the second bag, which had your favorite candy, and chocolate. In the third bag, he had a set of new books you had wanted, and also a few magazines. “Wow, all this to cheer me up? You didn’t have to do that y’know! I would have been just fine hanging out with you,” you said snuggling up against him. “Don’t worry! You get to do that too!” he said kissing your forehead. 

Ross gave you a speech about how you really shouldn’t be nervous, and that you were going to do great. “Since when have you ever failed? Every time I see you try something, you ace it first try!” he said. “This is exactly like that, just be yourself, and they will love you,” he said reassuringly. You laid back down on Ross’s lap after he got you the blankets, and you both snuggled together, watching movies, and snacking on your favorite candy! At the end of the night, you knew you didn’t have anything to be worried about! Ross made you feel so much better, and you were glad he was here!