Riker Imagine

"C’mon we’re going to be late!" Riker yelled at you. "I’m walking down the stairs now!" you shouted back. Riker was taking you to the beach today, and he wanted to get a good start before it became packed. You walked down the stairs, cover up in hand. You saw Riker waiting at the bottom of the stairway. He turned to you, looking you up and down. "Wow… You look really good," he commented, grabbing your waist. "C’mon we’re going to be late," you mocked him. You heard him whisper what sounded like "what a tease," but you weren’t sure yet. 

He caught up with you, taking your hand, and walking towards the car. You both got in, and he drove you to the beach. “It’s a good thing we came early! There’s hardly anyone here,” you said smiling at him. He turned off the car, looking over at you smiling too. He got out, walked to your side, opening the door for you. He held out his hand, “shall we my lady?” he asked. “Why of course sir!” you said giggling at him. You walked to the beach, right near the water. You set up your towels, and prepare the sunscreen. “Will you help me Riker, I can’t rub this in on my back,” you asked, already handing him the bottle. “Sure,” he said winking at you. He leaned on top of you, running the sunscreen all over your back. When he was done, you jumped up, “your turn!” you commented. 

After getting everything ready, you got the buckets out to build sand castles. You and Riker were currently in a race, to see who could build the biggest castle in the least amount of time. You each sat, facing away from each other so you couldn’t cheat looking at each others castles. “Done!” you both said at the same time. You and Riker moved, turning to look at each others artwork. “I totally won this!” you shouted. Riker rolled his eyes playfully, “No way! Look at mine, its got more levels than yours!” “But, mine has more on the bottom, making it a mansion castle!” you teased. “I call a truce…” he said pretending to be sad. You nudged him, giving him a smile. Pretty soon, he started laughing, and then  neither of you could stop. You were both zoned out, so you hadn’t noticed when a giant wave came over, crashing down both of your castles. Sigh. “Well, It’s a good thing yours got knocked down. It looked like crap…” you say trying to tease him. “Hey!” he said running behind you, picking you up by the waist. He carried you to the water, dunking you in! “No no! That’s not fair! I was just kidding!” you giggled. 

You chased him around for awhile, trying to get him back, but to no avail. He was too fast, and too sneaky! You plopped onto the sand, giving up. Pretty soon, he came over, sitting right beside you. “Wanna go for a swim?” he asked. “Yes!” you shouted, jumping up. You and Riker swam for hours and hours, until finally your body began to feel sore. You looked at your arm, which looked a bright red. You turned to Riker, noticing the sunburn on his arms, and face as well. “I think we were having a little too much fun in the sun!” you said. He looked at you, then toward his arms. He poked it, “Ouch!” he said. You laughed at the expression on his face, “C’mon we should probably leave before we melt,” you said giggling. You both grabbed all of the bags, and packed everything up. You both walked to the car, “thanks for today,” you said sweetly. “No problem, I had loads of fun with you MaKenna!” he smiled at you, then giving you a kiss.