Rocky Imagine

You were currently getting ready for you and Rocky’s date. He invited you to go to an arcade with him, and you couldn’t wait to have fun with him! You got shorts, and a tank top on, and brushed your teeth. You did an overview of everything, making sure you looked okay for the date, and then you went downstairs and plopped onto the couch. As soon as you sat down, you heard a knock at the door and got back up again. “Are you ready?!” he asked. “Yep,” you smiled up at him. He grabbed your hand, pulling you to the car and opening up your door for you. He got in, started the car and drove to the arcade. 

When you got there, Rocky proceeded to open up the door again for you, and leading you into the arcade. Soon, you were both having a blast playing all the games, and constantly laughing. You had tried getting this game for 10 minutes, but you couldn’t throw the ball into the right socket. Rocky walked up behind you, grabbing your arm. “Here, try throwing it like this!” he said. He took your arm, grabbed the ball, and rolled it on the board slightly. You watched as it rolled all the way to the top of the board, and went in the socket, earning you about a hundred tickets! You gave him an incredulous look, “how did you do that,” you asked. “I just have all the right talents,” he said. You broke out into laughter, and soon after, he followed. 

After another half an hour of playing more games, you both started to get a little hungry. You walked over to the table, ordered your food and made conversation while you waited. “I totally beat you in all those games!” he said smiling. “No way! I won at least a few of those!” you said giggling. You argued back in forth for 10 or 15 minutes, laughing at some of the funny things Rocky was saying. Your food came soon, and after you both ate, you wanted to play more games. Rocky showed you the games that you couldn’t win, and occasionally you showed him some tricks too. “Come here Gosia! Look at these ones!” he said pointing to the new wall of games he found. You played all those too, until you both were completely worn out. 

You both walked out to the car. “Thanks for such an amazing day,” you said. “Thanks for coming! I had a lot of fun,” he said quietly looking down. By now, you were in the car. “Is something wrong?’ you asked him. “No, I was just kinda gonna ask you something..” he started. “Okay, shoot!” you said. “Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked you. It took you a minute to process his words, but you soon agreed, and leaned over to kiss him. 

The ride home was amazing, both of you talked about how happy you were, while listening to funny songs. You got home, invited him in, and watched some comedy movies to reel the night in. This had been the best day you ever had!