Riker Imagine

“Get up! Get up! Get up!” you heard a familiar voice said while shaking you from your sleep! You slowly opened your eyes, letting them adjust to the light. They focus on your amazing boyfriend Riker, as he looked down at you.  “I’m up now,“ you replied back smiling. You turned around, grabbing your phone, looking for the time. “8:30?!” you shout at him. “Why 8:30? It’s a Saturday babe, let me sleep in!” you begged. He smirked and replied, “Well I would, but I have a surprise for you! Get up, get ready, while I go fix you breakfast okay?” Your eyes got big, as you sprang out of bed! “What is it? Please, please, please tell me!” you begged with a puppy dog face! “Can’t say. It’s a surprise remember! You’ll have to wait and see! Just go get ready! “ he yelled as he ran downstairs.

You hopped in the shower and dud your hair and makeup as fast as you could. You practically raced to your room to pick out clothes, grabbing dark denim shorts and a blue tank top. As you applied the finishing touches, you heard knocking at the door, followed by Riker poking his head in. “Is this okay?” you asked. “It’s perfect,” he whispered, grabbing your waist as he gave you a kiss. “By the way, your breakfast is ready my lady,“ he said in a fancy accent. You start laughing while you run downstairs.

After you two finish eating, you thank Riker for breakfast as he ushers you into the car. “Off we go!” he shouts excitedly! You couldn’t help but wonder where he was taking you though, and after begging him to tell you two or three times, you finally gave up! The rest of the trip, you both sang to every song that came on the radio, laughing as Riker made the funniest faces at you! After about half an hour of driving, Riker suddenly turns to you and says, “We’re going to Disneyland! Surprise!” You look up at him and start screaming! You have always wanted to go, and now you get to experience this with your amazing boyfriend and best friend might I add.

'A few hours later'

“That was terrifying! I thought I wasn’t going to make it alive!” you say, giggling through each word. You and Riker bust out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, imitating each others expressions on the rollercoaster. After you calm down, you both take a seat as the sun is setting. You lean on Riker’s shoulder, as he puts his hand around your waist. “This has been the best day ever. Thank you so much, I’m so glad I was with you for this,” you say to him. “This was the best day, mainly because I got to spend it with you. The rides were fun too though, “ he said laughing again. You both say I love you as you start walking back to the car, holding his hand, as you start replaying everything that happened today in your head. This was definitely going to be a day to remember.