Riker Imagine

Riker had fallen asleep upstairs, before you even got home. You sighed, quietly grabbing your pajamas. You made your way downstairs, turning on the television. You got dressed, throwing your clothes into the laundry room, then you plopped onto the couch. In about 20 minutes, you heard Riker shuffling upstairs. You then heard the stairs creaking, indicating he was walking down. You turned around waiting to see him, “Hey babe. Sorry, did I wake you?” you asked worriedly. “No,” he said, shaking his head. He took a seat beside you, laying his head onto your stomach. “When did you get home?” he asked tiredly. “About half an hour ago,” you replied. You pushed his hair back, kissing his forehead. He mumbled something, too tired to make it into words. You chuckled, watching as he started drifting back to sleep. You nudged him awake again, “C’mon, let’s go upstairs,” you suggested. 

He got up reluctantly, slowly walking up to the bedroom. He got in, pulling back the covers for you. You cuddled beside him, your hand around his waist. “I love you Riker,” you whispered to him. He gently pecked your lips, “Love you too Lauren.” He fell asleep quickly, and you stayed awake in his arms. There were too many things running through your head, so you counted the little swirls on the ceiling. A few hours went by, and you started to get more and more sleepy. You yawned, turning to face Riker. You cuddled into his chest, slowly falling asleep. 

You woke up in the morning, to the smell of food. You looked over to where  Riker usually was, and he was gone. You sat up, looking in the room. The door quietly opened, and Riker peeked through. “I made breakfast for you on your day off,” he said smiling. “Aw thanks Rike. That’s nice,” you said, smiling. He brought you a tray filled with waffles and Nutella. You ate it all, loving each bite. “Mmm! That was amazing!” you said, thanking him. “No problem. Glad you liked it,” he said, pecking your cheek. You took your plate into the kitchen, rinsing off your bowl. “Wanna do something today?” he asked excitedly. “Sure, what are we doing?” you said pulling him closer to you. He couldn’t resist, and he leaned down to your height, kissing you. “Anything you want,” he replied. 

You and Riker thought it would be the perfect idea to go lounge on the beach today. You desperately needed some sun anyway. You grabbed the cutest bathing suit you could find, trying to look good for Riker. You put your hair into a messy bun, walking downstairs. “I’m ready!” you said, clearly over joyed. He laughed, grabbing the towels, walking out the door. You drove there, and because it was a Tuesday, it wasn’t packed at all. There weren’t many people around, so you and Riker picked a spot closer to the water. He laid down his towel, while handing you yours. You placed it beside his, setting your bag on top of it. You jumped into the water, loving the feel of a nice, hot day. He took his shirt off, running in after you. You splashed him, dunking under the water. You came up, in search of him, and found nothing. “Riker?” you called. You suddenly felt something tugging on your foot, and you went underwater again. Riker was pulling you, tickling your sides. Pretty soon, you both came back up, gasping for air. He smiled at you, picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist, kissing him. When you pulled back, you started reciting the lines from ‘The Notebook.’ “If your a bird, I’m a bird!” you shouted at him. He laughed, twirling you around in the water. “I love you,” he said, looking into your eyes. “I love you too Riker,” you said, kissing him, once again. “Thank you for taking me to the beach,” you said, standing back onto your feet. “Anything to see that smile of yours,” he said, grabbing you from behind, kissing your cheek. 

You spent the rest of the day at the beach, swimming with Riker. You took turns splashing each other, and dunking each other in. When it came time for lunch, you went into a little outdoor stand nearby. You had the best day off that anyone could possibly have. Especially being with the best boyfriend in the world!