Riker Imagine

Riker currently had you pinned onto the ground, tickling your sides. “Stop!!!” you screamed, begging him to release you. “Not until you tell me you love me!” he said, laughing. “No! I won’t give in!” you said, in between fits of laughter. “Fine then,” he said, tickling you even more. You screamed bloody mercy, kicking, to get him off of you. “Ok ok! Riker stop!” you said giggling. “All you have to do, is say it,” he said smirking. “Fine! Riker I love you! More than anything in the world!” you said, dying to be free. He got off of you, and you jumped up. You straightened out your clothes, before catching your breath. “Not nice,” you commented. “What was that?” he asked, walking toward you. “Nothing, it was nothing!” you said running away from him. He laughed, chasing after you. “I meant that you were really nice and I love you!” you screamed, running up the stairs. “I don’t think that was it,” he said tackling you onto the bed. He took your hands, holding them down onto the bed. He leaned down, kissing you, which sent shivers down your spine. “I love you,” you said softly. “I love you too Katie,” he said smiling down at you. 

You were about to resume where you left off, when you heard the doorbell. “Ugh,” you groaned, getting off the bed. You opened the door, and Ross was standing there. “What are you doing here?” you asked. “I just need to tell you something… He walked in, kissing you abruptly. You pulled back, slapping him. “What was that for?!” he asked, bewildered. Riker was at the bottom of the stairway, watching Ross with wide eyes. He stepped closer, moving you out of the way. He pushed Ross out of the door, “What do you think you’re doing?!” he asked angrily. You grabbed Riker’s arm, before anything could get to serious, and you tried pulling him back. “Riker stop okay? It’s not worth a fight! Just come inside!” you begged. He pulled his arm back, shoving Ross into the gravel. “Don’t ever come near her again. If you haven’t noticed, she’s already mine!” he shouted at him. Ross picked himself up, scraping off the small rocks that were stuck into his arm. “Whatever,” he said, walking back to the car.

Riker waited until Ross was gone, before walking back inside. He looked at you, “Are you okay Katie?” he asked warily. “Yeah, I’m fine,” you said, still in shock, “I’ve just never seen you mad before. Especially that mad…” you added. He ruffled his hair, taking a seat onto the couch. “I can’t believe Ross just kissed you,” he murmured. “He was just being an idiot, Rike. Just ignore him okay?” you said, trying to change the subject. “I can’t just ignore that! My brother just tried to make out with my girlfriend!” he said angrily. “It’s not like I wanted him too! I definitely wasn’t expecting it!” you retorted. “No, I know it wasn’t your fault. I’m just pissed off at him,” he admitted. You sighed, not believing the plot twist your day had taken. 

A few hours had past, and Riker was still upset. “Isn’t there anything I could do to make you feel better?” you asked him. “No,” he said, looking over at you. “I won’t ever talk to Ross again okay? So just forget about everything that happened, and just be happy being with me! He’s absolutely not a threat! If I wanted him, I would be with him! But I’m with you, and  you never have to worry about that. I love you so much, and I can’t stand seeing you upset,” you finished, giving him the best pout face. He chuckled, and a smile broke over your face. “You smiled! Does that mean you’re over it now?!” you asked excitedly. He laughed, making your smile grow. “It’s a dream come true!” you said, pretending to be amazed. “Shut up,” he said playfully, kissing you. “No one is ever allowed touching you but me,” he said. “Deal,” you said, cupping his face and resuming the kiss.