Rocky Imagine

You were sitting in your living room watching TV when your phone started to ring. You picked it up, looking at the caller ID; it turned out to be your boyfriend Rocky. You answered waiting for the excuses on why he was late coming to hang out with you. “Em? You there?” he asked. “Yes Rocky, I’m here. And I thought you were supposed to be here half an hour ago!” you said annoyed. “I know, I know. I’m sorry! I promise I’m going to make it up to you! I’m going to take you to do something fun! You’ll love it!” he promised. “Hmmm… Fine. It’s a good thing you’re cute. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have accepted the apology,” you said cackling. “You know you love me Emily. Don’t deny that,” he said playfully. “I sure do,” you said smiling. “Hey Em? I’m gonna get off here. I’ll be there in ten! I promise this time!” he said determined. “Okay Rocky. See you soon! Love you!”

Even after you hung up the phone, you couldn’t stop smiling and laughing at how cute he was. You finished getting ready; just some quick touch ups, and got your shoes on. When you heard the doorbell, you practically ran out of the door and tackled him in a giant hug! Because he was so much taller, he picked you up, lifting you to his height and kissed you. After he put you down, he told you all about the day he had planned for you. For forever, you had wanted Rocky to teach you how to play Hockey, and today was that day! You were so excited to try something new, especially with Rocky being the way he is; he can make anything fun! You both walked to the car as he held open your door for you and then were off to the rink!

When you got there, Rocky got you all geared up and brought you onto the ice. You had been ice skating before, but definitely not professionally so you were a little nervous. After awhile, it didn’t seem so bad, and you and Rocky had been goofing off on the ice, which helped you get used to it. It was actually pretty fun! After you felt comfortable, he started to explain all of the hockey terms and positions. “Ok, you stand right here, and I’m going over here to be goalie! All you have to do is try to get the puck past me! You can do it!” he shouted. “I’m not so sure about that! I’m more of a softball kinda girl, but I’ll give it a try,” you yelled back. You centered the puck and hit it as hard as you could, racing along with it. You were coming close to Rocky, going towards his left. He went in the same direction, trying to block the puck, but in one small movement, you switched the direction of the puck and scored into the right! He looked down at you and said, “I just wasn’t ready for that one. Let me try again.” You bust out into a fit of laughter and he soon follows in your lead. For a few more hours, you switched positions on the rink and kept playing until you both were tired and worn out. You had so much fun with Rocky today, but honestly couldn’t wait to get all this gear off.  

After you both got to your house, he decided to stay over, and the rest of your night was spent snuggling on the couch watching hilarious movies. You were so happy today with Rocky, and you knew you had to do something super special for him soon too! Maybe you would take him to go play your favorite sport; softball! As you looked over, you saw Rocky sleeping, so you decided it was the perfect time to start planning you super fun sporty date!