Riker Imagine

You and Riker had been sitting in the house all day, doing absolutely nothing. You watched a little TV, some movies, and even blasted some music. Although staying home with Riker was fun, you just wanted to go outside and find something else to do. Riker was currently lying on your lap, laughing about some show he was watching until he realized you were staring at him. “What,” he said still chuckling. “Nothing… I just kinda wanted to go do something today. Maybe we could go to the park? Or walk around town? We could go get dinner? I don’t know, but I’m sure we can find something!” you said. “Or we could just do all of the above,” he suggested.

You and Riker procrastinated for about five minutes, and stayed on the couch for five more minutes. He was being so sweet and telling you how beautiful you looked today. After he was finished, he got up, pulling you with him; time to get ready. You walked upstairs to your bedroom, went to the closet and picked out a nice outfit for the day. You ran into the bathroom fixing your hair and makeup quickly, and then brushed your teeth. After Riker was ready, you both walked hand-in-hand to the car. You blasted ‘Moves Like Jagger’ on the way there, and you both were already having a good time and goofing off!

After about ten minutes, he pulled into the parking lot, and came to a stop. He got out, walking around the car to open your door. He grabbed your hand again and said, “I thought this would be a cool place to walk around. Plenty of cool stuff here huh?” You nodded and smiled up at him before he leaned down to kiss you once more. “Where should we go?” you asked. “I don’t know. I think we should just walk around, no where in particular. We’re going on an adventure!” he said excitedly. You both walked and walked occasionally finding some really cool new places, stores, and even a little restaurant that looked nice. You decided to go eat there for dinner and afterwards, you started you journey again and took off. As you were walking down the sidewalk, he stopped and put his hand around your waist. “This was an awesome idea,” he said, looking into your eyes, “and I couldn’t be happier I’m with the most amazing girl either! I don’t think I could love you any more than I already do Cynthia. You’re absolutely amazing.” You smiled up at him and said, “As are you Riker. I love you too.”

You both continued walking and eventually found a nice little park. You ran as fast as you could, racing for the swings. It was the perfect night! The stars were out, and there was an amazing breeze. Riker came running over, grabbing the swing next to you. “I bet I can go higher than you,” you challenged him. “Yeah right,” he said already excelling on the swing. You tried your best, but Riker ended up winning the race. You jumped off of the swing and ran towards the slides, leaving Riker there. You climbed up to the top and then screamed as you came down, only to see Riker waiting on you at the bottom. “I think we should probably head back to the car… It’s getting pretty late,” he said to you. “Yeah, we should… but I was having so much fun!” you said giving him a kiss.

You walked back to the car, which took a bit longer than you expected because it was dark, and you couldn’t remember where to go. Once you found it, he drove you home and snuggled you in bed, telling you again, how much fun he had with you today.