Riker Imagine

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked, a mischievous smile playing lightly on his face. "I’m sitting here, probably watching TV," you say, your eyebrow raised. "No you’re not," he says, shaking his head. "I’m not doing that?" you say, more of a question now. "Nope," he smiles, shoving popcorn into his mouth. "What am I doing then?" you inquired, the curiosity getting the best of you. "You are going on a date, with me," he smirked, cockiness taking over his tone. "You’re just so sure of yourself, aren’t you?" you teased, turning your direction toward the TV. His eyes focused on you for a minute, his face scrunching up in concentration. Before you knew it, his hands were at your side, tickling you relentlessly. "Stop!" you screamed, giggling through fits of laughter. "Say you love me first," he ordered, moving you onto his lap now. The tickling didn’t stop, and you were seriously getting ready to break down. Being hardheaded, you shook your head ‘no’, taking the torture. "Okay then…" he said, almost too sweetly. 

It had only been a minute, but your sides were hurting, some from the laughing, and some from the tickling. “Okay okay! I love you!’ you shouted, gasping for air. He stopped immediately, a devilish grin forming. “See, that’s all you had to say.” You moved from his lap, readjusting yourself onto the opposite end of the couch. “I won’t tickle you anymore, I promise. Plus, I have to leave. I gotta let you get all primped up for our date,” he laughed, knowing he was right. “What, is it fancy or something?” you asked, the corners of your lips turning into a smile. “Yes, as a matter of fact it is,” he said, kissing your lips quickly. You were really getting into it until he pulled away from you. “Hey!” you said, giving him a pout. He shrugged, leaving for the door. “What a tease!” you yelled, watching him laugh on the way out. 

You were almost ready, putting the last finishing touches on your hair. You smoothed your dress over, making sure everything was in place. You didn’t really know how fancy it was going to be, but either way, you didn’t want to let him down. You heard him knock at the door, and you turned off the curling iron. Racing downstairs, you almost fell three times, but it was worth it when he saw you. “Better than I even imagined,” he sighed, kissing your cheek. “Is it really okay?” you asked, twirling around for him. He nodded, biting his lip now. “Trust me Jordyn, it looks great,” he whispered, hands sliding down to your waist. He was getting closer and closer, so you decided to tease him like he teased you. “So where are you taking me?” you asked curiously, putting on a sweet smile. He sighed, obviously dissapointed that you pulled back. “Somewhere,” he said, trying again. You gave in, kissing him back this time. 

"You know, you didn’t have to do all this," you giggled, letting him lead you through the restaurant. "I know I didn’t have to, but it’s nice," he said, pulling out a chair for you. "You like it right?" he asked, worry flashing across his face. Your hand touched his arm, reassuring him in a way. "It’s perfect, don’t worry," you smiled, kissing him on the cheek. The worry left his face, and was soon replaced with excitement. Before too long, wine was brought to the both of you. You were about to take a sip, when you saw a silver flashing at the bottom of the cup. You inspected it further, looking at the beautiful ring. "Riker-" you said, glancing up at him. He was right in front of you now, on one knee. "Will you marry me?" he said, his face lighting up. You didn’t even have to think about it, you just nodded like you had always known the answer. A sigh of relief hit his face, and you were still to breathless. He slid the ring on your finger, admiring it. Without saying another word, the restaurant broke into applause, watching as the two of you kissed right then and there.