Ross Imagine

You Ross, and your 5 year old daughter, Riley were in the kitchen, eating breakfast. She was being impatient, not wanting to eat. Ri, just eat a little bit of it okay? I promise it’ll make you feel better,” Ross said scooting her plate back to her. “Hff, fine. Daddy, if I eat, will you play with me in the playroom?” she asked in her high pitched squeal, trying to bargain. “Fine, but only if you eat the whole thing!” he said trying to look serious. “Mommy, will you play too?” she asked you with a whole giant mouth full of pancakes. “Sure, babe,” you said kissing the top of her fore head. She continued eating, trying to hurry and finish. After she was done, she practically through her plate at Ross, “All done! Now you play with me!” she yelled excitedly. “Okay okay, hold on,” he said rinsing off the plates. 

Riley took both of your hands, pulling you upstairs into her room. “Daddy sits here, and Mommy sits here,” she said pointing to the floor. You both took a seat, waiting for your next instructions. She ran to her closet, finding her princess dress. She stripped down, trying to put on the complicated dress. “Come here Ri, let me help,” you said laughing at her. She walked over to you, and you fixed her dress, “It’s all better now! Now we can play princess!” she said taking a seat on Ross’ lap. “Daddy, your the king. And Mommy, you’re the Queen. I’m the princess!” she said with a smile. Ross pulled her in for a hug, “Yeah, and you make a beautiful princess too,” he said. She nodded, and jumped up grabbing her building blocks. “Okay, the King and Queen need to build the castle first,” she ordered, handing you the blocks. 

You built the castle, while Riley put in her favorite princess movie; Cinderella. “Daddy, If I’m a princess, when am I gonna get a prince?” she said seriously. “Never! You don’t need a prince!” he teased her. “All princesses need a prince. They meet, and then fall in love! Like you and Mommy!” she said. You smiled, watching the two of them continue their funny argument. “Nope. You have to stay with us forever. NO PRINCES!” he said laughing. She smiled, “Your so silly daddy! I love you,” she said hugging him. Your heart melted at the thought. “Hey, where’s my hug?” you said pretending to be mad. “It’s right here Mommy!” she said motioning for you to come join. You squeezed the, both tight, in the biggest hug you could manage. 

You continued playing for a few more hours, until Riley got hungry. “Snack time,” she said putting her arms up, waiting for Ross to carry her. Wow, she was such a daddy’s girl… He eventually picked her up, carrying her downstairs. He set her down on the couch, putting on her favorite cartoons. He went into the kitchen, grabbing the peanut butter, and bread. He fixed her sandwich, then took all the crust off, just the way she liked it. “Here you go, princess,” he said handing her the plate. “Mmm!” she said shoving it into her mouth. She waited for Ross to sit on the couch, then she took a seat on his lap. She took the sandwich, holding it out for him, “You wanna bite?” she said. He took a bite very messily, which she loved. “Dad! You have peanut butter all over your face!” she giggled.  ”Where?!” he asked pretending he had no idea. She rolled her eyes playfully, looking over to you, “Daddy’s so silly mom!” she said. You scooted closer to them, watching them have fun. She finished her sandwich, and placed her plate onto the end table. She watched cartoons, slowly drifting off to sleep. “Looks like you need to take a nap too,” you teased Ross, noticing him closing his eyes. He smiled down at you, “I love you Mel,” he said before closing his eyes again. You grabbed the blanket, laying it over top of them. 

When they both got up from their, ‘nap time,’ she was already hyped up again. “I want to play dress up!” she told him. “Fine,” he said carrying her up the stairs. She made you stay downstairs, that way she could come down and play fashion show. You watched TV, waiting for her to show off her outfit. A few minutes later, you heard her yell at the top of the stairs, “I’m coming down Mommy!” She walked down in tight jeans, a graphic T-shirt, and a leather jacket. Ross was behind her, holding her hand as she walked down. As he came into view, you realized they were almost matching. A smile broke out into your face, and you were already getting your camera out. “You guys are so cute!” you said excitedly. Ross picked her up, and they both posed for the picture. You showed them, “I love it! My favorite one,” Ross said kissing Ri’s cheek. 

For the rest of the day, you finished playing Fashion Show, and then you took her outside to play. After two hours, she was worn out. You put in her favorite movies, and she snuggled up to both of you. “I love these kinds of days,” you said to Ross. “Me too, I wish everyday could be like this,” he said smiling at you. He leaned over, trying not to move Riley too much, and kissed you.