Rocky Imagine

You were currently lying in bed, unable to fall asleep. It was one of those nights where everything got on your nerves. Your mind wouldn’t stop racing, leaving your eyes wide open. You wondering what Rocky was doing downstairs, you ripped the covers off, sighing. You walked down the stairs, already hearing Rocky laugh. You watched him silently for a few seconds, smiling at him. He was watching some TV show, laughing at all the funny parts that came on. You couldn’t help but laugh too, which startled Rocky. “What are you doing awake Annika?” he asked, motioning for you to come sit with him. “Couldn’t sleep…” you grumbled, taking a seat next to him.

You laid on Rocky’s lap, watching TV with him. You thought that the company would help you, but being with him, all you could do was laugh. “Rocky, I’m tired,” you commented. “Go back upstairs and lay in bed then,” he replied back. “I can’t fall asleep! That’s just the problem!” you sighed. “Well, as long as you can’t sleep, we might as well have fun then,” he said smirking. “And how will we do that?” you ask back. “How about a midnight swim?” he said, leaning down, giving you a kiss. You jumped up, excited at the idea. You loved swimming, and especially with Rocky!

You ran upstairs as fast as you could, grabbing your bathing suit. You got dressed in record time. You ran back downstairs, seeing Rocky already finished, waiting on you. He stood, up, grabbing your hand, leading you to the pool. You jumped right in, loving the feel of the water. Even though you were supposed to be sleeping, you knew this idea was even better. Rocky soon followed, jumping in after you. He came back above water, pushing the hair away from his face. “Thanks for going swimming with me,” you smiled at him sweetly, putting your arms around his waist. “No problem,” he said, picking you up. You leaned down, giving his a kiss. He started sinking down, still resuming the kiss beneath the water. After a few more seconds, you both came up gasping for air.

You and Rocky continued the perfect night, racing each other, seeing who could swim the fastest. It was now 3 a.m., and the swimming had definitely wore you out. You climbed up the ladder, grabbing your towel. After drying off, you and Rocky both went inside, dressing. You were now very sluggish, feeling the effects of no sleep. You grabbed an extra blanket, curling up into bed. Rocky pulled you closer to him, making you feel much warmer. “Night, love you,” he mumbled sleepily. “Mmhmm, night. Love you too,” you say, drifting off.