Chapter 12: Justin, you remember the girls. Right?

Start from the beginning

Sarah: Huh! Why?

Justin: I'm gonna tell you. You teared up, cleared your throat and you said "Justin I'm pregnant." Then I woke up.

Sarah: Were you happy?

Justin: Yeah. I smiled and hugged you.

Sarah: I hate to ask, but was I married to you and was the baby yours?

Justin: I hope. Well you kissed me. So yeah.

Sarah: Awe. Was the baby a boy or a girl?

Justin: I don't know! I mean you didn't have a baby bump and you just said "I'm preggers!" (mimicing Sarah's voice)

Sarah: I do not sound like that!

Justin: (mimicing Sarah's voice) Yes you do!

Sarah: (lightly smacking Justin's tummy) Jerk.

Justin: I am not a jerk.

Sarah: Yes.

Justin: Nope. (popping the 'p') 

Sarah: Whatever.

Erin: SARAH!!!

Sarah: YESSUM?!

Erin: Let's go get Mc Donalds!!

Sarah: Okay.

Justin: You read my mind Erin!!!

Christian: Who's driving?

Justin: I will.

Erin: Oh no we're gonna need harnesses. (giggling evily)

Justin: You're mean!

Erin: And you're just now figuring this out?

Justin: Nope.

Erin: Wow. Sarah you got a winner.

Sarah: Hey don't make fun of my wittle popstar. We ran inside. Justin grabbed his keys and ran ran too his car. We all laughed because we probably looked like idiots because Christian started screaming. He's so silly. We drove and then Matchbox Twenty 3am came on and I started wailing. Everyone looked at me in awe.

Sarah: What?

Justin: That was amazing.

Sarah: Thanks.

Then Nicki Minaj's Superbass came on. Then we went throught he drive through.

Women: Welcome to Mc Donalds how can I help you?

Justin: I want and order of chicken Mc nuggets. Sarah?

Sarah: I want a Mc Chicken. Please.

Justin: Chris. (pulling up a little)

Christian: BIG MAC!!!!

Erin: Two please!!

Women: Alright so you want one order of Chicken Mc Nuggets, Mc Chicken, and two Big Macs.

Christian: Yessss ma'am!

Woman: Alright that'll be $20.16

Christian: Alright.

Justin pulled to the first window and when the girl turned turned her eyes widened.

Woman: You're Justin Bieber!

Justin: That I am. (handing woman money)

Woman: Wow.

Justin: Have a good day and keep the change.

She smiled. Then he pulled up to the next window. We all started laughing. Same exact thing at the next window except it was a dude. We got our food and the dude winked at me. I just shook my head and we drove off.

Justin: Want me too-

Sarah: I've met him. He's joking. He's my cousin's boyfriend. He always does that even infront of my cousin, Lauren. He doesn't mean it the way it looks. (grabbing Justin's hand) I promise.

We arrived back at my house, ran inside, turned on the t.v and sat and ate our late lunch. E News was on.

Erin: No offense, but Guilianna scares me.

Christian: Ryan Seacrest has an amazing complexion.

We all looked at him and busted out laughing. Then I heard a knock at my door.

Sarah: I got it. (I sang)

I ran over and opened it to see my cousins! Brooke, Ana a.k.a Anastasia, Meli a.k.a Melinda, and September!

Sarah: Hey!! You're early.

Brooke: We couldn't wait!

We group hugged. Okay, here's how it goes oldest to youngest, Anastasia, Melinda, Brooke, and Spetember. Alright? Then I waved for them to follow. They did and I walked them infront of the screen so everyone could see them.

Sarah: You guys already see Erin as much as you see me, so yeah. This is Christian Beadles, Erin's new Boo. And you guys know Justin Bieber, and he is now my Boo.

Spetember: I hate you. Fakely of course.

Sarah: Thanks but Justin you remember the girls right?

Justin: Yeah they just look older.

Ana: Yeah ditto. Well, we're staying at grandma Carina's.

Sarah: Nice. When you guys leave tell her I said "Hi mami!!"

Meli: Can do cuz.

September: OOOOOOH E News!!!!!! Shhhh!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BET Awards..... O_O really really good. Justin looked pretty fly if I do say so myself. :-)

Brooke's Oufit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkZGVzJaVTFiM3hHT2dOVzBWMllETGcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Spetember's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxCOTZGNmxlM1JHcl9Ub0JfMHZrNncAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Anastasia's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZ0SFRhemE5M3hHSkFuRExrd2V4cVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Melinda's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkd0SGhxdjhGNEJHdFRsaDliU01zbmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg