159

I'm sitting at a nurses desk with Mer and Helm, who were going through papers, Maggie, who was texting on her phone, and Natalie, who had her feet on my lap showing me pictures of dogs. And I see Amelia come around the corner.

Amy: are you thinking about sex all the time with the noises through the wall?

Maggie: I am not that loud.

Amy: the walls are thin. I miss sex. Don't you?

Meredith: my sex drive has become my work drive. Plus, I got this really excellent back massager.

Maggie: Clive is nice. You know? Like, it's more than sex. I think I really like him. I'm seeing him again tonight.

Savannah: you're already at two nights in a row, and you think you like him?

Maggie: well, my mom was the one who always told me whether a guy was a keeper or...

A&S: a serial killer.

Natalie: yeah, I have one of those. She gave birth to me.

Savannah: and I've never been wrong once.

Natalie: I just have terrible taste in men, which is unfortunate.

Maggie: he's not a serial killer. He's too nice.

Meredith: you know who says that? Neighbors of serial killers.

Amy: we should meet him. Judging boyfriends is the number one perk of having sisters with no sex lives. Tonight?

Meredith: sure. My thing with Dr. Cerone doesn't go well, I may just stay home and get drunk with my back massager.

Maggie: I like this idea of a sister panel.

Amy: not just us. Sav, you and Natalie are coming too. We don't take no for an answer.

Natalie: I'm down.

Savannah: me too. I like this. I'll tell Jackson. Come on, Nat. You're with me today.

Natalie and I walk off.

Maggie's POV:

Amy: not just us. Sav, you and Natalie are coming too. We don't take no for an answer.

Natalie: I'm down.

Savannah: me too. I like this. I'll tell Jackson. Come on, Nat. You're with me today.

I sigh as Natalie and Savannah walk off.

Maggie: great. Jackson will be there. Fun.

My POV:

I was paged to CT to get scans on DeLuca after he took a fall in the ER, Webber filling me in on the incident.

Andrew: wait. I slipped on someone's ear? Was it attached to their head?

Savannah: not at the time. Okay, no intracranial bleeding or swelling. Congrats, bambino. It's a grade three concussion. What's the treatment, Collins?

Natalie: rest, minimal stimuli, dim lights, no screens.

Savannah: good. You wanna repeat all that to me, DeLuca?

Andrew: rest, minimal stimuli, dim lights, no screens.

Savannah: good. Cognitive skills still intact. Natalie, please bring Dr. DeLuca into a patient room for the night. I have an ER to control.

I walk down to the ER to handle the situation. When I walk in, I see Maggie and Jackson talking to the patient. I grab a stool and stand on it to get everyone's attention.