My own wife raises me by myself (3)

front page
My own wife raises me by myself (3)
search
My own wife raises me by myself (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lu Wenzhan always lost his mind at work from time to time. Lu Wenzhan rubbed the center of his brows vigorously, and pressed the pager impatiently: "Come have a cup of coffee." There was a dead silence in the company. Everyone could tell that the big boss was not in a good mood recently. Happy, there is also a low pressure in the company.

Lu Wenzhan sighed and looked at the time when it was Ruan An's dismissal time, Lu Wenzhan struggled for a few seconds and got up to pick Ruan An up from school.

Lu Wenzhan parked the car in an inconspicuous place, stared at the school gate looking for Ruan An's figure, and saw Ruan An talking and laughing with a female classmate out of the school gate after a while.

Ruan An smiled and waved to the girl looking for the family car. Lu Wenzhan subconsciously bent his mouth downwards, got out of the car and waved to Ruan An. Ruan An's eyes lit up the moment he saw Lu Wenzhan, and he ran over cheerfully: "Brother." His tone was full of joy.

Lu Wenzhan instantly raised his brows, and smiled happily as if he had been infected by Ruan An. Ruan An opened the car door and sat in, chattering about the interesting things that happened in the school, completely forgetting the unpleasant quarrel between the two of them before.

Lu Wenzhan was also infected by the cheerful Ruan An, and smiled as he listened to Ruan An's words. Ruan An got tired of talking and then remembered to ask Lu Wenzhan: "Brother, where are we going?" Lu Wenzhan smiled and said, "Take you to eat delicious food." Ruan An cheered with a smile: "Yes."

Lu Wenzhan parked the car and took Ruan An to the private restaurant. Lu Wenzhan booked a private room, and Ruan An sat next to him and ordered the menu. Lu Wenzhan became happy when he saw Ruan An eating happily.

Ruan An stuffed the vegetables into his mouth, his cheeks were bulging like a little hamster, Lu Wenzhan smiled and helped Ruan An wipe the vegetable soup from the corner of his mouth: "Eat slowly and be careful not to choke."

Ruan An nodded and chewed slowly in small mouthfuls, and when he was full, he patted his bulging stomach, burped and sat down on the chair in satisfaction.

Ruan An wiped his mouth and said to Lu Wenzhan who was chewing his meal slowly, "Brother, I'm going to the bathroom." Lu Wenzhan nodded and followed Ruan An.

After Ruan An untied his hands and hummed a song to wash his hands, Luo Chuang untied his hands and opened the door to see a handsome young man washing his hands. He calmly approached him and said, "Your shoes are very nice."

Ruan An also liked this pair of shoes, and looked up at the man in front of him in surprise: "Yes, my brother bought it for me."

Luo Chuang nodded thoughtfully. Ruan An was dressed expensively. He looked like a young master carefully raised by a rich family. what name.

Ruan An looked very deceitful, and hummed in his heart, he really thought he was a deceitful child, and he was really a child when he pretended to be innocent in front of Lu Wenzhan.

The interest in Luo Chuang's eyes became more and more intense. He was just looking at the child's taste for him, but now it seems that it is really his food. Luo Chuang didn't mind waiting for Ruan An to grow up, so he quietly inquired about Ruan An with great interest. I walked and chatted with Ruan An, wanting to see which box Ruan An entered.

After Lu Wenzhan finished eating, he looked at his phone and realized something was wrong. He had been in the bathroom for so long. Uneasy, he came out to look for it, and saw Ruan An happily chatting with Luo Chuang.