First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (Twelve contains new world

front page
First let me say that I don’t give birth to fish cubs (Twelve contains new worlds)
search
First let me say that I don’t give birth to fish cubs (Twelve contains new worlds)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An got angry, and the water in the puddle surged, surrounding Ruan An. Spikes appeared all over Ruan An's body, and the thin fins that were thought to be decorative when placed beside him stood up.

Surrounded by the tide, Ruan An glared at the Zerg: "If you hurt my lover, you will have to pay the price."

Ruan An's whole body was like a ghost, swimming away quickly, the water turned into a weapon, and the sharp tail fin was inserted into the throat of the Zerg, and the blood splashed out of his body was washed away by the water. Ruan An was killing the Zerg, like a magic brake coming out of hell.

The huge worm behind opened its eyes, and Ruan An's small body stood in front of it, holding the sea king's tine in his hand, and lightning flashed in front of it.

The ground was covered with Zerg corpses killed by Ruan An. The King of Worms opened his eyes and looked at Ruan An's heavy mouth: "Your Majesty, are you going to kill all my people?"

Ruan An looked down at the insect king: "Your people hurt my lover. It is unforgivable."

The insect king flapped his wings and was on the verge of anger: "You humans hurt him. If you want peace, please stop."

The insect king fell into a deep sleep once, but he did not expect that the impatient rebels disobeyed his orders and even broke the peace and caused war. Ruan An killed so many people in front of him, and he forgave this group of people and the rebels who did not know how to live or die because he was the king of the sea.

Ruan An was about to say something, but Lu Wenzhan, who was lying on the ground, stopped him: "An An?"

Ruan An immediately turned around and rushed to his side: "Lu Wenzhan, is there any pain?" Lu Wenzhan stared at Ruan An in shock, not accepting the fact that Ruan An was king for a while.

Ruan An thought that Lu Wenzhan was stupid, so he stood up angrily and rushed in front of Wen Yan, with the sharp tail fin resting on his neck, and blood flowed out at the slightest movement.

Lu Wenzhan stopped Ruan An: "Wait!"

Wen Yan laughed like a madman: "Hahahahahahaha, it's really wonderful!"

Ruan An frowned and lowered his head to look at Wen Yan, Wen Yan's eyes were filled with viciousness and looked at Lu Wenzhan fiercely: "I almost killed you! You almost became my defeat! Why do you always Almost!"

Lu Wenzhan was still out of the situation, Yun Lan looked at the crazy Wen Yan with a puzzled face: "What does this have to do with Lu Wenzhan? Do you hate him so much just because he punished him once?"

Wen Yan's face was ashen, and he looked at Yun Lan mockingly: "What do you know? I have lived two lives, and I know everything. I have already taken his luck, but I still can't replace him. Why! What!"

Wen Yan looked like a madman, holding his bleeding arm and roaring, telling all the truth like self-mutilation.

At the beginning of the birth of the world, Wen Yan had his own thoughts. In the first life, he watched Lu Wenzhan live his life smoothly, live all the life he wanted, and have all the glory.

Speaking of Lu Wenzhan, he is a genius, the person everyone wants to be. Jealousy made him feel unwilling, and he tried his best to become Lu Wenzhan's subordinate, which couldn't change his eyes.

In the second life, he took away Lu Wenzhan's luck and created his childhood trauma. If nothing happened, he sucked up all his mental power, and Lu Wenzhan would die due to mental violence. But Lu Wenzhan happened to meet Ruan An, and the humiliation he endured for more than 20 years became a joke. He almost killed Lu Wenzhan, and he could replace him as the only dazzling person on the planet.