Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (8)

front page
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (8)
search
Didn't you say you can suck my blood? Why do you still fuck me (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Chen sent Ruan An home and strode to the base.

The marshal looked angrily at the dictatorial Gu Chen: "You fight as soon as you say, and now you have a truce for no reason! Do you think this is ruled by you!"

Gu Chen stood up with a smile on his face, and put one hand in his pocket: "Marshal, you have to know that in the world of vampires, force is everything. Or, can you find someone who is more powerful than me?"

After speaking, no matter what other people's reactions were, he left the base without any regrets.

In the past few years, Gu Chen's power has been evenly matched with the Marshal's, and the people under him are all friends who have accompanied him on the battlefield.

That's why Gu Chen challenged the marshal unscrupulously.

When Gu Chen returned home and opened the door, he saw a small ball bulging on the bed, turned around and went to the study.

I really don't blame Ruan An, Gu Chen has seriously thought about the peaceful coexistence of vampires and humans these days, but the hearts of both sides are hard to settle.

Gu Chen was so busy that he ignored Ruan An.

Ruan An looked at Gu Chen who didn't even have time to eat breakfast, and panicked, whether he fell in love with someone else and abandoned him.

Ruan An rummaged through the closet to find Gu Chen's clothes, and found clothes with very cool fabrics in the bottom box.

Ruan An picked up the black and white clothes with one finger, and after sorting them out for a long time, he realized that it was a maid outfit that cut corners.

Ruan An blushed, and sneaked into the bathroom with his clothes.

Ruan An was sweating profusely, so he managed to put on the clothes on his body.

The tight skirt, the hollow heart on the chest exposed Ruan An's small nipples, and the underwear was a piece of fabric that could not be less, vaguely covering Ruan An's small asshole. Ruan An pulled off his panties, the fabric almost squeezed into the pussy, Ruan An anxiously stretched out his hand to button it.

Ruan An knelt in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the room, scanned himself with a blushing face, and suddenly heard the door open.

Ruan An was caught off guard and looked at Gu Chen who came back to get the documents, and got under the blanket like a startled little hamster.

As soon as Gu Chen came back, he saw the blood-spitting scene, and he became hard almost instantly.

Gu Chen smiled dangerously, closed the door and approached the little bulge on the bed, leaned over to hold Ruan An, and said through the quilt, "Who are you planning to seduce at home during the day?"

Ruan An was extremely shy and refused to put down the quilt. Gu Chen could not refuse to tear off Ruan An's shame-covering quilt, exposing Ruan An's whole body to the air, even his feet were flushed with embarrassment.

Gu Chen knelt on the bed, picked up Ruan An's foot with one hand, licked Ruan An's ankle affectionately, and stared straight at Ruan An: "I'm sorry baby, I neglected you these few days, I forgot You're going to die without your husband's big cock."

Ruan An covered his face and didn't look at him, and wanted to withdraw his feet, but was held tightly by Gu Chen's hands like iron tongs.

Gu Chen slightly separated Ruan An's legs, stared at Ruan An's strangled pussy to appreciate carefully, Gu Chen's hot breath hit Ruan An's cock, Ruan An's body trembled agitatedly, under Gu Chen's Standing up tremblingly under the gaze.