On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (3)

front page
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (3)
search
On the set, I was inserted by the actor's fake show (3)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shi Luan looked at Ruan An, threw him into a state for an instant: "I won't give you up to others." After finishing speaking and kissing fiercely, Ruan An was so kissed that he couldn't speak, he could only struggle, his arms Crossing over his chest, pushing Shi Luan.

Shi Luan forcefully pressed Ruan An's two hands on top of his head, pried open Ruan An's lips, stretched out his tongue to lick Ruan An's upper jaw, and stirred up Ruan An's tongue to dance together.

Shi Luan looked at the flushed Ruan An, let go of Ruan An's lips for a while, and sucked all the way down, leaving a mark on Ruan An's neck: "You don't know that feeling, so I can only stimulate it as much as possible." You make you feel, do you want to?"

Ruan An opened his mouth slightly, his head lacked oxygen, and was induced by Shi Luan to nod for a long time. Shi Luan laughed and said, "But you must never let anyone other than me do this in the future." Ruan An tilted his head and asked him, "Why? Don't you want to act?" Shi Luan said seriously: "Because Others may do bad things to you, you can only trust me to know?"

Ruan An nodded obediently, and Shi Luan bit the bulge on Ruan An's chest contentedly. He had wanted to do this for a long time, but Ruan An was really easy to deceive. In order not to let him be deceived, Shi Luan had to use some tricks Keep Ruan An by your side so that no one else can take advantage of it.

Ruan An snorted, looked at the fluffy hair of the man on his chest, his eyes were blurred: "It's... so strange."

Shi Luan stretched out his tongue to lick Ruan An's areola, Ruan An's body trembled, and he couldn't help puffing up his chest and pushing it up. Shi Luan sucked heavily, pinched the other breast with his other hand, and rubbed it with his palm.

Ruan An's hands were imprisoned, and the little cock underneath was raised high in the underwear. Shi Luan spit out his small tits and let go of Ruan An's hand, rubbing both hands together, pinching two small bulges on the originally flat chest, with a calm voice Said: "Do you know this feeling? Next time you face the camera, think about this feeling."

Ruan An nodded, but still had some doubts: "Why is it a little strange?" Shi Luan said in a persuasive manner, "What's so strange? Is it here?" The big hand held down Ruan An's raised little dick. Ruan An snorted, "Don't... um, it's strange..."

Shi Luan restrained Ruan An's pushing hands, grabbed Ruan An's breast and sucked it, rubbing his fangs back and forth against the nipple. Ruan An's dick was grabbed, his whole body was limp and he puffed his chest up and fucked Shi Luan's hand.

Shi Luan grabbed Ruan An's dick and moved it up and down through his underwear. Ruan An moaned, "Mmm... Hurry up... Ha... That's weird... Mmm..."

Shi Luan speeded up and down, sucking Ruan An's tits, leaving marks one after another on his chest. Shi Luan lay on Ruan An, his hard cock was locked in his panties, Shi Luan's strong arm Veins popped up, like a cheetah hunting, holding back himself.

Like a fragile swan, Ruan An raised his neck and unconsciously grasped Shi Luan's hair with his fingers, humming: "Mmm... too fast... no way... ha..."

Shi Luan bit Ruan An's tits to speed up his hand, Ruan An straightened his waist and screamed upwards: "Ah... I shot... Ha..." Ruan An limp on the bed, and shot Shi Luan's hand full The semen nestled in Shi Luan's arms and trembled.

Shi Luan let go of Ruan An's tits, rolled his tongue into his mouth in front of Ruan An, panting, Ruan An blushed and turned away: "Don't do this..." Shi Luan was in his ear Whispering: "An'an, do you know what it's like to have sex?"