Pull your dick out and say you don't like me! (1)

front page
Pull your dick out and say you don't like me! (1)
search
Pull your dick out and say you don't like me! (1)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An asked in a low voice: "What's your name?" The fool's ears turned red, he pursed his lips and smiled and replied: "Chen Mian, a beautiful bride."

Ruan An was stunned for a moment before he realized that he was talking about himself.

Ruan An was a little speechless, she didn't marry him, she was beautiful.

Ruan An looked around him and saw no one else, and asked, "Where are your family members?"

As if remembering it, Chen Mian anxiously searched back and forth, grabbed Ruan An's hand with tears in his eyes and said, "I can't find it, I can't find it."

Ruan An patted his hand and comforted him, "Don't worry, do you still remember where home is?"

Chen Mian shook his head after thinking about it, his huge body covered Ruan An, holding him in his arms: "I don't know."

Ruan An smelled the good scent of soap on Chen Mian's body, and guessed that his family treated him well, but he didn't know whether to lose it or not.

Ruan An had just arrived and didn't know how Zhuangzi was going, so he took Chen Mian's hand and walked forward aimlessly.

Chen Mian obediently followed Ruan An like a big dog, smiling smirking at Ruan An holding his hand.

Ruan An was exhausted from walking, his eyes panicked from hunger.

A woman's scream suddenly came from behind: "Mian'er! Mian'er, where have you gone! Ah?" The woman caught up and rubbed Chen Mian's face with lingering fear, to check where he was injured.

I couldn't help but patted Chen Mian: "The dead child is running around, what should I do if I lose it?"

Chen Mian yelled with a smile: "Mom." Liang Yulan wiped away her tears, and then she saw Ruan An, who was panicking with hunger, and said in surprise, "Boy from the Li family? Why did you come to the town?"

As soon as Ruan An opened his mouth, his stomach growled loudly, and Chen Mian clapped his hands and rushed to answer: "Beautiful bride. Mom, he is hungry, give me something to eat."

Ruan An waved his hand quickly, and the ox cart behind came, Chen Weihong caught up with a dark face, glanced at Liang Yulan's face and said nothing.

Liang Yulan urged: "Hurry up and get in the car, the two children must be starving." Ruan An curled up, trying to reduce the sense of presence as much as possible.

The car is full of small snacks, which look like they are purchased from small shops in town.

Liang Yulan picked up the bread and stuffed it into Ruan An's arms and said, "Eat it quickly, you see, you are not too young, how can you become so skinny, like a monkey."

Ruan An tore open the bread, eyes filled with tears, and said aggrievedly: "Ma'am, my aunt sold me, and the family doesn't want me anymore after seeing me."

Chen Mian looked at Ruan An in tears and patted him on the back like his mother.

Ruan An shook his head firmly, and smiled forcedly: "It's okay, ma'am, I will work hard when I get home. My aunt is very kind to me."

Wang Yan's character is well known in the village, showing off her family's little girl's movies every day, and even pretending to be extraordinary.

Ruan An was beaten and scolded every day, as long as the older women with children felt sorry for the sensible Ruan An, they beat and scolded Ruan An even more after saying a few words about Wang Yan.