First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (5)

front page
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (5)
search
First let me say that I don't give birth to fish cubs (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lu Wenzhan reached down with his big hand, stroked Ruan An's long tail, and stared at Ruan An's face without letting go of his expression: "Is this more comfortable?"

Ruan An narrowed his eyes comfortably, and neither of them noticed that Ruan An's fish tail close to his belly flapped his fish scales together a few times, and the contents seemed to be about to rush out.

Ruan An struggled for a long time before falling into a deep sleep, and Lu Wenzhan only noticed the bed full of clothes when he got up, and suddenly felt that something was wrong.

What did Xiaoyu take out all his clothes? When Lu Wenzhan lowered his head, he saw that Xiaoyu was wearing his old clothes. His blood surged and he rushed towards an indescribable place below him. Lu Wenzhan left the room as if fleeing, lowered his head and pressed down hard How do you say that the temples are raised by themselves, what is the difference from children?

He is simply inferior to a beast!

Lu Wenzhan just remembered to search the Internet for Ruan An's abnormal behavior just now, he had a fever, touched his tail, and was buried in the pile of clothes

estrus……

! ! !

The moment when Lu Wenzhan's guess was confirmed, he was like a jerk who had been struck by lightning from the inside out. This situation was a bit tricky for him. He personally nursed Ruan An and raised the little mermaid little by little. I'm in love.

Lu Wenzhan asked for help online: "What should I do if the little mermaid is in heat?"

"Breeding! What a good breeding opportunity. There is a shortage of mermaid resources now, and many of them are bred. Very few are naturally conceived. Don't miss this opportunity!"

"Take the mermaid to choose a future spouse, so that there will be more little mermaids! For the sake of the mermaid's happiness, we must not force him, but let him choose what he likes."

Lu Wenzhan thought of taking Ruan An to find a spouse, watching the little mermaid mate with other mermaids, and then giving birth to many mermaid cubs! Lu Wenzhan felt a little uncomfortable.

Lu Wenzhan was still thinking of a way, and Ruan An's soft sobs came from the room. Lu Wenzhan rushed in without thinking about anything, and saw Ruan An sitting in the pile of clothes sobbing, his heart seemed to be tightly grasped by someone, and everything fell on the bed. It is a pearl of various shapes, reflecting the soft light under the moonlight.

Lu Wenzhan stepped forward quickly: "What's the matter An'an? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Ruan An hugged Lu Wenzhan's waist, with a large crystal clear pearl hanging from the end of his eyes, he pursed his mouth aggrievedly: "I thought you left again..."

Lu Wenzhan hugged him distressedly, and patted his back lightly: "No, I'm back. I won't leave you again."

Ruan An wagged his tail and said coquettishly, "Touch your tail."

Just as Lu Wenzhan wanted to touch it, he suddenly remembered what he saw on the Internet. Touching the mermaid's tail is just asking for sex! Lu Wenzhan's hand dropped instantly, not knowing where to put it.

Lu Wenzhan rarely loses his sense of proportion, the mermaid's estrus lasts for a week. Lu Wenzhan thought selfishly that he would not know how to get through this week. Asking him to take the little mermaid out for breeding made him a little unacceptable, but he couldn't accept his own dirty mind either. The little mermaid has always been placed in the most important position before, like a family member, but also like a lover.