Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (New Wor

front page
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (New World included in Eleven)
search
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (New World included in Eleven)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It’s so scary, when they brush xhs they say that Huang Wen will be arrested for writing. Before, they wrote without any scruples, but now they write with fear.

I feel like I’m going to be rich after writing this book, and I’ve already thought about what to write next (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I won’t be arrested someday o(╥﹏╥)o

-----text-----

When Ruan An woke up, he was surrounded by the police. Ruan An struggled to pull out the needle and wanted to get out of bed to find Pei Yuanbai. Excited."

Ruan An was pressed on the bed and muttered, "Rescue..."

The policeman couldn't bear to look at the distraught Ruan An: "Please cooperate to record the statement, now..." Ruan An stared at the ceiling of the hospital and refused to speak.

Ruan An was forcibly discharged from the hospital by the police and brought back to the police station, where he was released on bail within a day. When Ruan An saw Pei Yuanbai smiling and looking at him, he couldn't hold back his tears anymore, and threw himself on Pei Yuanbai and cried loudly: "I thought I would never see you again..."

Pei Yuanbai hissed while clutching his lower abdomen, Ruan An immediately let go of Pei Yuanbai nervously to see his wound. Pei Yuanbai sat on the chair and hugged Ruan An into his arms: "It's okay, I'm fine, An'an."

Pei Yuanbai coaxed Ruan An for a long time before he slowly calmed down. All of this was instigated by Ruan Qiang. Pei Yuanbai had already made some connections and sent her to a mental hospital, and even specifically confessed that she needed special care.

Tang Wenzi also went in together, and Tang Wenzi and Pei Chengze were the masterminds of this matter.

Tang Wenzi could tell that Pei Yuanbai didn't like Ruan Qiang, and that the real treasure was someone else. Under Tang Wenzi's persuasion, Pei Chengze wanted his youngest son to inherit the Pei Group and wanted to destroy Pei Yuanbai. According to Tang Wenzi's plan, if this matter succeeds, it will solve the serious problem of the confidant, and if it fails, it will only depend on Ruan Qiang's head, and she will not touch the fishy smell at all.

However, Pei Yuanbai had installed a pinhole camera at home long ago, and recorded the ironclad evidence that Tang Wenzi was mentally ill and abused her servants.

Pei Chengze was indifferent to Tang Wenzi's behavior towards Pei Yuanbai. In his early years, his mistress entered the house and made a wife, which affected Pei's shares.

At that time, every time I went out, I could see someone secretly talking about me behind my back, and even my son who had always admired me spurned me. It's not a good thing for a son to be separated from himself. If he can't move in the future, his son who can't control himself is equivalent to letting others slaughter him.

Pei Chengze resented his wife more than once, and refused to leave the shares in his hand to him even when he was about to die of illness. What is the difference between giving it to him and giving it to Pei Yuanbai? Since you are ruthless to yourself, don't blame him for being ungrateful.

Tang Wenzi was considerate and gave birth to a son for herself, so that she can support the elderly smoothly without relying on Pei Yuanbai.

Pei Yuanbai sent Pei Chengze to prison relying on the evidence in his own hands. When Pei Yuanbai took Ruan An out of the prison, he met Pei Chengze who was brought by the police.