Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (5)

front page
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (5)
search
Doctor Qing Leng begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (5)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An has been staying at Pei Yuanbai's house for the past few days. Since Ruan's father has agreed on the table to let Ruan An stay at Pei Yuanbai's house, the hospital will definitely not let him go.

Pei Yuanbai went to the company early in the morning, and Ruan An took the mobile phone next to him to check the news before he noticed Yang Lezhang's message.

"Dr. Ruan, your family has invited you for a long vacation. Has something happened at home?"

Ruan An was lying on the bed, a little swollen when he got up in the morning, Pei Yuanbai took the ointment and applied it. He replied casually: "It's okay, some people at home can't leave now, don't worry."

Yang Lezhang tilted his head to the chair at the back, looking thoughtfully at Ruan An's workstation.

When Pei Yuanbai came home, he saw Ruan An lying in the kitchen with his naked lower body looking for food. This was Pei Yuanbai's own house, and it was the first time he brought outsiders home. Pei Yuanbai didn't like people in his home, and he didn't want Ruan An to be seen, so he simply didn't hire servants.

Ruan An opened the refrigerator, and there was nothing to eat in it. From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Pei Yuanbai. Ruan An leaned on the refrigerator and complained, "Why don't you have any food at home?"

Pei Yuanbai stepped forward to answer the wrong question, hugged Ruan An on his body, and dragged Ruan An's soft buttocks with his big hands: "Why don't you wear pants, and don't even wear shoes?" Ann wouldn't let him get off of her.

Ruan An leaned against Pei Yuanbai's chest and didn't want to move: "I'm hungry, why doesn't your family even have a nanny?" Pei Yuanbai chuckled lightly, and kissed Ruan An's ear: "I'll make whatever you want to eat."

"It's delicious, I want to eat meat." Pei Yuanbai deliberately straightened his hips, and the terrifyingly shaped giant before he woke up rubbed against Ruan An's body. Ruan An's cold feet stepped on Pei Yuanbai's leather shoes, and felt that it was not enough to relieve his anger, so he raised his foot and kicked Pei Yuanbai's calf: "Cook for me, pervert."

Pei Yuanbai felt the coldness of Ruan An's feet, and held Ruan An's feet to warm him up: "Why are your feet so cold, next time you won't be able to get out of bed if you don't wear shoes."

Ruan An thumped twice but did not break free from his hand, spread it in his arms and said casually: "Got it, nagging ghost."

Pei Yuanbai looked at Ruan An helplessly, then went to get a blanket to cover Ruan An, wrapped his feet and covered his feet. Throwing the suit jacket on Ruan An casually, unbuttoning the cuffs: "It's fine after dinner, don't come down and catch a cold." Cool, don't care about these.

The light was covered by Pei Yuanbai's coat on his head, and the smell of Pei Yuanbai filled his nostrils. Ruan An was drowsy wrapped in the coat.

When Pei Yuanbai lifted his coat, he saw Ruan An fell asleep with his head tilted, the soft flesh on his cheeks was piled together white and tender, the flesh squeezed by the sofa on his tilted head and cheeks were all protruding, Pei Yuanbai couldn't hold back and poked The soft flesh on Ruan An's face called him softly: "An'an, get up, go to bed after eating, or you will wake up hungry and uncomfortable in the middle of the night."

Ruan An got up, frowned, and patted Pei Yuanbai's hand away. Suddenly, he flapped his nose twice and smelled delicious food, and sat up in a daze: "It smells so good, sweet and sour pork ribs?" Pei Yuanbai smiled helplessly. He picked up Ruan An and let him sit on his body.