My wife raises her own (8)

front page
My wife raises her own (8)
search
My wife raises her own (8)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An's mouth was covered, and when he opened his eyes slowly, he saw Lu Wenzhan lying on top of him and eating his own tits. His slender hands wrapped around Lu Wenzhan's neck, and he was caught off guard by Lu Wenzhan's crazy collision, crushing him and moaning. : "Yeah...so fast...brother...uh...husband...ha..."

Ruan An took Lu Wenzhan's hand away, and the two of them interlocked their fingers and stared at each other. Lu Wenzhan's desire was hard to calm down. Holding Ruan An's hands, his lower body moved crazily. The accumulated cum was quickly pumped out and splashed with foam.

The sweat on Lu Wenzhan's forehead dripped onto Ruan An's face, and Ruan An trembled: "Husband...ha...too fast...no..."

The snow-white buttocks turned red from the bump, and Ruan An's little dick stood upright between the two of them, shaking back and forth from the bump. Ruan An's breasts were covered with bite marks and saliva from Lu Wenzhan. Lu Wenzhan fucked the dick deeply, and Ruan An screamed, and the semen sprayed on him one by one.

There was no gap between their genitals. Lu Wenzhan was caught by Ruan An's fast-shrinking pussy and wanted to cum, buried in Ruan An's body to pant for a while and wait for Ruan An's orgasm to pass before starting.

Lu Wenzhan carried Ruan An's legs, and fucked his cock in the depths: "An An is so flirtatious, my husband's cock has not ejaculated before he cums, is it too big for An An to eat?"

Lu Wenzhan didn't know what to think, he leaned down on purpose and began to gasp next to Ruan An's ear, Ruan An's red ear was tightened, and the little dick stood up tremblingly and became more emotional: "Don't...don't pant ……ha……"

Lu Wenzhan sucked Ruan An's earlobe and panted heavily, his dick was wantonly fucked and raped in his pussy. Lu Wenzhan fucked dozens of times quickly and shot the semen into Ruan An's belly one by one.

Ruan An was lying on the bed panting, licking his dry lips and hoarse: "Husband..."

Lu Wenzhan hummed and hugged Ruan An and sat on the dick. The chests of the two rubbed against each other, and the weak dick was deliberately stuffed with semen. Lu Wenzhan's protruding nipples rubbed against Ruan An's swollen tits, and Lu Wenzhan grabbed the soft flesh on Ruan An's buttocks and slowly led him to move together.

Just looking at Ruan An, Lu Wenzhan became emotionally hard, his pussy was slowly filled up by the hard cock, Ruan An panted softly, "No...it's getting bigger, my husband..."

"What's getting bigger?" Lu Wenzhan licked Ruan An's neck, leaving marks.

"Dick...my husband's cock has grown...so deep..." Ruan An hugged Lu Wenzhan with his eyes closed, and sat on the cock and swallowed it up and down.

Lu Wenzhan looked at Ruan An who fell into sexual desire in front of him, pressed his ass hard and hit his pussy on his dick, like playing with a sex doll, hitting him as a dick cover to the dick.

As soon as the tight pussy is inserted, there will be a sound of liquid shaking, and the dick is warmed in the warm semen and cum: "Oh, the dick is so good to be eaten by An An's pussy, An An is so good to fuck. An An will not be able to do it in the future If you are in a relationship, you can only be fucked by your husband."

"Okay, An An will only fuck her husband from now on, and An An belongs to her husband." Ruan An was being fucked up and down like he was riding a horse.

Lu Wenzhan hugged Ruan An's little ass and began to fuck wildly. The bed was pressed by the two people's movements, and the two white bodies were intertwined, panting coquettishly: "No...slow down my husband...ha...don't ..."