My wife raises her own (9)

front page
My wife raises her own (9)
search
My wife raises her own (9)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's about to end

-----text-----

The two explained that it would be better if they got along, and the uncle came out to teach Lu Wenzhan for the first time after he took over the company.

The uncle looked at Lu Wenzhan with a serious face: "How did I teach you before? Have you learned it from the dog's stomach? You are because of the little boy who was raised in your house? I told you that if you want to play, I won't stop you." For you, if you give up your career for a man..."

Uncle's face was so ugly that he didn't say any more, believing that the smart Lu Wenzhan knew how to make a choice.

Lu Wenzhan thought about Ruan An, someone had said these words to him, but his choice today would be the same as before.

"Uncle, I know how to choose. If a person is powerful but can't even protect his lover, power is not that important to me."

"You! You have to correct your mistakes in time! What are you talking about now? Ah? What lover! It's just..."

"Uncle." Lu Wenzhan called out unquestionably, to avoid making him say more ugly words.

Lu Wenzhan was brought up by his uncle before he awakened, and he still has basic respect for this role, but this uncle can't control people who even his father can't control.

Lu Wenzhan nodded to his uncle: "I know what to do, and I will never regret it." He turned and left.

Today he is going to pick up Ruan An from school. By the way, let's drop out of school again.

Originally, there was not enough time, and Ruan An's wish was to travel, so he didn't have to study in the world for another year. Lu Wenzhan sent a message to Yu Qiu to shut down the phone. Seeing Ruan An coming out of the school gate, he smiled and waved to him.

"Why are you here?" Lu Wenzhan helped Ruan An fasten his seat belt: "Take you out to play, isn't it boring to stay in school all day?"

Ruan An looked at him happily: "Okay, where are you going?" Lu Wenzhan turned the steering wheel and said with a smile, "Go wherever you say."

One year is enough to create many memories about him.

They got on the plane to France, and Ruan An looked out of the window and shook Lu Wenzhan's hand curiously: "Is your company okay?" Lu Wenzhan said with a smile: "An'an is enough, don't worry."

They walked hand in hand on the streets of foreign countries, without caring about the eyes of others. Ruan An was holding coffee on the streets of fallen leaves in Paris, watching Lu Wenzhan approaching with a bouquet of flowers in his hand: "Rose?"

Lu Wenzhan naturally handed the rose to Ruan An and said with a smile, "I saw it on the road." Ruan An took the flower with a smile, "It's so romantic, Mr. Lu." Lu Wenzhan led Ruan An leisurely down the street with a chuckle. I met a lady who excitedly stepped forward and asked about the relationship between the two.

Lu Wenzhan answered them in French: "It's a lover." The woman and the sisters beside her covered their mouths and smiled: "I saw you interacting with each other very lovingly, I hope you are happy." Lu Wenzhan shook Ruan An's hand and nodded: "We Will do."

The woman smiled, and Lu Wenzhan thought about it and said, "Can I exchange a lucky coin with you?" The woman readily agreed, and Lu Wenzhan took the lucky coin and nodded goodbye to passers-by.