The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (6)

front page
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (6)
search
The cold doctor begged his brother-in-law to insert acupuncture points (6)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An was taken aback for a moment, then went back to the bathroom and turned on the shower head, leaning against the wall and looking at Pei Yuanbai winkingly, he didn't expect this silly dog to like him so much.

Pei Yuanbai frowned slightly and embraced Ruan An: "Don't lean against the wall, isn't it cool?" Ruan An put his hands on the chest of the two, separating Pei Yuanbai: "Is it really good to abandon your wife on the wedding night and come to find your brother-in-law?" Pei Yuanbai Smiling and biting Ruan An's ear, warm water hit the two of them, and an ambiguous mist spread in the closed bathroom: "How can there be a brother-in-law, isn't this my wife?"

Pei Yuanbai held Ruan An in his arms, the water hit him on the back, and the dripping water hit Ruan An's small face, Ruan An turned his face sideways: "I'm not your wife." Pei Yuanbai likes to look at Ruan An Jealous, but still said: "I didn't get a marriage certificate with her."

Ruan Anxin jumped for a moment, looked at Pei Yuanbai, stretched out his hand to hold the cock that stood upright on his stomach, and said with a smile: "You did a good job, I will reward you once." Ruan An slipped down and was about to squat down and kiss Pei Yuanbai's cock dick.

Pei Yuanbai pulled Ruan An up, reluctant to see Ruan An suffer: "No, just reward me with small flowers. That's not good." Ruan An doesn't like mouth, no matter how happy he is during sex, he won't give it to this stupid dog. Opening his mouth, Pei Yuanbai pulled Ruan An and picked him up like a child.

Pei Yuanbai wrapped Ruan An's slender legs around his waist, put his hands on Ruan An's back against the wall, and opened Ruan An's legs to expose him.

Pei Yuanbai stared at Xiaobi closely, and the hot air hit Xiaohua, urging Xiaohua to ooze out her lewd liquid emotionally. Pei Yuanbai stuck out his tongue and licked the flower hole, Ruan An snorted and hugged Pei Yuanbai's head.

Pei Yuanbai's straight nose was touching Ruan An's clitoris, and his tongue nimbly licked the flower acupoint, getting into the acupoint and licking back and forth. Pei Yuanbai wrapped Ruan An's flower hole and sucked hard, as if trying to suck out all the lewd water in the hole, making a sucking sound.

Ruan An's lower abdomen contracted rapidly, holding Pei Yuanbai's head and pressing it hard on his own flower hole, spasmodically squirting transparent juice. Pei Yuanbai gulped and drank it all with his mouth open, licking the lewd water from the corner of his mouth. Ruan An breathed heavily, Pei Yuanbai put down Ruan An, pointed the shower head at Ruan An's pussy and began to rinse.

The rush of water scrambled into Ruan An's small hole, and Ruan An was pressed against the wall by Pei Yuanbai. Pei Yuanbai squatted down and put his fingers into Ruan An's back hole to dig, and the shower was aimed at Ruan An's back hole to irrigate.

Both mouths were washed by the water, and a lot of water was eaten into them along the two mouths. Ruan Anshuang opened his mouth and shouted: "No... ha... I went in... ha... my stomach is going to explode... don't... um ..." Pei Yuanbai put down the shower, and pressed Ruan An's slightly swollen stomach to expel all the water just now.

Pei Yuanbai was hard on his dick and wanted Ruan An to wear red pajamas. The inside of the wedding room was carefully arranged by Pei Yuanbai. The bright red sheets set off Ruan An's whiteness.

Pei Yuanbai knelt on Ruan An's naked body, wearing a bright red nightgown and lace tights. Pei Yuanbai pressed Ruan An's legs. There were two holes in the underwear to expose the flower hole and the back hole. Pei Yuanbai licked Ruan An's flower hole, and pulled apart the labia with two fingers to reveal the bright red meat.