My own wife raises me by myself (finale)

front page
My own wife raises me by myself (finale)
search
My own wife raises me by myself (finale)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

finale

Sahua✿End*:ஐ٩(๑´ᵕ)۶ஐ:*

-----text-----

The secretary followed behind his uncle with a mobile phone in his hand. Ruan An rushed to the hospital and stood at the end of the corridor, unable to move with heavy steps, his throat so dry that he could not speak.

The uncle sat on a chair beside him with tears streaming down his face. He never thought that the child he brought up would fall down in front of him one day.

Huge sadness enveloped Ruan An, he couldn't even shed tears, and walked step by step to the place where Lu Wenzhan was lying.

how could be? In the morning, he was still pinching his nose to tell Ruan An not to stay in bed.

Obviously he said that the two will be together forever.

In the operating room, the doctor came out and said to the uncle, "Sorry, we tried our best."

Ruan Anhong rushed forward and grabbed the doctor's clothes with eyes full of blue veins on his face: "What are you trying to do? What are you talking about? How could you say anything!"

The secretary choked up and stepped forward to pull Ruan An away: "Mr. Ruan, Mr. Lu was alive..." Ruan An was torn away, like a beast with nowhere to vent, he grabbed the secretary: "Who are you talking about before! Who is dead! He's not dead!"

The scene was chaotic, Ruan An looked at Bai Bu in disbelief, he couldn't accept Lu Wenzhan's death, like a beast that was struggling.

Ruan An's hands trembled badly and wanted to lift the white cloth, but his uncle stopped him: "If you have a conscience, don't bother him anymore."

Ruan An stubbornly broke free from his confinement, and tremblingly lifted the white cloth, revealing Lu Wenzhan's bloodless face, Ruan An watched in disbelief, unable to recover from the shock of great sadness for a while.

Uncle stood up tremblingly, the white-haired man sent the black-haired man a lot older. Looking at the sad look of the little boy in front of him, he stubbornly attributed Lu Wenzhan's death to Ruan An.

"Take it away, don't let me see you again!" The uncle ordered someone to push Lu Wenzhan's body away.

Ruan An stepped forward in a panic and wanted to grab the cart, but the secretary stopped him: "Don't! Don't! Don't take him away!", the secretary pulled Ruan An who was out of control, and Ruan An watched helplessly as Lu Wenzhan was pushed away helplessly. Struggling.

Ruan An yelled heartbreakingly: "Don't go! I beg you, don't take him away! Uncle, I beg you, I'll kneel down for you, don't take him away." The blue veins on his forehead bulged. Ruan An knelt on the ground and kept begging his uncle not to take Lu Wenzhan away, not to cremate him.

Ruan An was stopped by the secretary from letting him touch him again, Ruan An struggled and fell to the ground, watching the cart disappear in front of him in despair.

At the end of this farce, only Ruan An, who was lying on the ground and struggling, and the secretary who accompanied him were left.

Uncle Lu Wenzhan took it away, and Ruan An stubbornly hugged the clothes left by Lu Wenzhan and hid in the room all day long, crying.

It turned out that he took himself out to travel not because of Ruan An's upcoming car accident to create memories, but decided to bear it for Ruan An. So is this redeeming him? But leaving him alone is the biggest punishment for Ruan An.