Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (9)

front page
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (9)
search
Pull out your dick and say you don't like me! (9)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ruan An was almost suffocated, and he slapped Chen Mian indiscriminately. Chen Mian was stimulated by Ruan An's youthful ventriloquist, and the next second he was knocked by Ruan An's unretracted teeth, and almost fainted.

Chen Mian was unhappy, seeing Ruan An's pained face, he felt sore, pulled out his dick and ordered Ruan An: "Don't fuck, lick."

Ruan An coughed a few times, grabbed Chen Mian's dick and licked it. Chen Mian was so pleased by Ruan An's lick, he grabbed Ruan An's hand and moved it up and down on his dick.

Ruan An also licked hard, and maliciously sucked Chen Mian's balls into his mouth to stimulate. Chen Mian's stimulated semen was lost, and he hurriedly ejaculated against Ruan An's mouth.

Ruan An asked for trouble, and his mouth was full of ejaculation. Chen Mian had been abstinent for a long time, and he ejaculated thickly and profusely.

Chen Mian's eyes turned red when Ruan An ate his own semen, and almost instantly became hard again. Chen Mian leaned over to hold Ruan An's earlobe, and said sexyly in his ear: "Baby, I worked really hard. In order to climb up I can do things like my bed, it’s really greedy.”

Ruan An stuck out his tongue, his little face wrinkled together by the bitter semen, it didn't taste good at all.

Chen Mian looked down at Ruan An, the necklace in front of him shook with the movement, and with a heartbeat, Chen Mian kissed Ruan An's lips with the necklace in his mouth.

Chen Mian stuffed the pendant into Ruan An's mouth with his tongue, and his tongue and necklace invaded Ruan An's small mouth together. The fingers flexibly probed around Ruan An's small hole, and mercilessly stuffed one into it.

Ruan An was blocked from moaning, and couldn't make a sound.

The pendant switched back and forth between the two mouths. Chen Mian played with Ruan An's small mouth without a teacher. When the two separated, they brought out a silver thread. After poking randomly, Ruan An sobbed: "It hurts... woo... um... get out..."

Chen Mian stared at Ruan An's chest full of hickeys, wrapped one hand around Ruan An's breasts, pinched the nipple and stuffed it into his mouth, biting, licking and playing with it in different ways.

Ruan An's attention was attracted, and the struggle was a little less, Chen Mian took advantage of Ruan An's inattention and pressed the fiery cock against the pussy.

Biting Ruan An's tits and inserting his dick to the end, Ruan An puffed out his chest and yelled, "Mmm...so big...ha...ah..."

Chen Mian grinded her pussy, covered Ruan An's mouth and said, "Keep your voice down, do you want others to know that you are screaming on my bed?"

Ruan An gasped for breath, the heat wave hit Chen Mian's palm, Chen Mian's heart was itchy from being hooked, and he said with a smile, "Seduce me, slut."

Ruan An seemed to be out of oxygen and hadn't reacted yet. Chen Mian pressed him and started to fuck him wildly.

Chen Mian looked at the seductive Ruan An, vigorously kneaded Ruan An's ass, and hit his own dick with force: "Slut, you know how to seduce me. See if I don't fuck you to death."

Ruan An hugged Chen Mian's neck and gasped forbearance: "Yeah... slow... slow down... husband... ah... ha..."

When Chen Mian heard him call her husband, she instantly swelled up, filled her pussy to the brim, and fucked quickly: "Slut, who is your husband? Who told you to call me! Fuck you, you dare to seduce me."